Chapter 5: Tigress

Gray's POV                                                                                                                                                                                Carmen was absolutely furious when she heard The Troll's signature digital laugh through the phone. "Those f-in operative took away my daughter?! Ooh-hoo! They got another thing coming." 

I stared at my loving wife wide-eyed. She never tried to cuss. Like. . .ever. "Woah, Carmen, I think you need to calm down!" I tell her softly. She turns her head to me, eyes blazing, "Scarlett's your daughter too, why aren't you freaking out?!!" 

"I am worried about Scarlett! You don't think I am? I worried sick about her," I snap back at her. I take a breathe, "But she's not the only one I'm thinking about." I say lovingly and set my hand on her stomach. She abruptly pushes herself off my lap, saying, "I'm just pregnant, it's not like I'm dying." 

There was a collective gasp from everyone. Shoot. Nobody knew. . .Uuuntil now. 

"Your pregnant?!" Player shouted surprised, "But what about the whole-" Carmen sped over to Player and slammed her hand over his mouth so all we heard was muffled words. Oookaay, not totally weird at all. 

"I didn't tell anybody about that, Player!" Carmen hissed. 

"Didn't tell us about what?" I asked, heaving myself off the floor and leaning on the wall. 

"Nothing," Carmen shoots angry glares at Player, "Everything is fine." 

"If Carmen gives birth, She might die," blurted Player. 

There was instant clamoring between everyone. I could see Carmen mutter to Player, "I told you to shut up! No needs to worry about this!"

Player argued back, "Yes, they do. If you end up dying in Childbirth everyone deserves to know ahead of time. Especially Gray!"

To be honest, I was hurt. Carmen is my wife, I'd want her to tell me stuff drastic as this! Even if it will cause me to worry like absolute crazy! "Carmen? Why didn't you tell me?"

Carmen's eyes rested on mine with a soft gaze. "I-I-. . .I wasn't thinking," She admitted sadly, "I didn't want you to worry, because from the moment I got you back into my life after your first Caper was to raise a family with you, and when I got that, I didn't want the possibility of me dying cloud our judgment." 

"Oh, Carmen," I slowly bring her into a hug, "As long as we're in this together, that's all I ask."

Player spoke up, "Uh, Guys, sorry to interupt this touching moment, but ACME has something, a possible lead."

I look down at Carmen and Smirk, "Let's go get our daughter."

...

3rd Person                                                                                                                                                                                 "Oh, great," Tigress groaned, "Just what I needed: Fedora the Explorer and her team." 

Carmen was in her red Fedora-Trench Coat outfit, her Fedora leaving shadows along her face. "Oh, Tigress, I'm surprised you got out of those cuffs, considering how stupid and dumb your brain is." Gray walks out the shadows of an Alley Way, "Now, now, Let's all play nice? We're all friends here," Gray walks to Carmen's side and smirks. 

"I told you to wait til I land the first hit," Carmen hissed softly. 

Gray's smirk became bolder, "You know I don't do what I'm told."

Tigress grimaced, "Eew! Get a room!!"

"Enough!" Gray silenced the former operative, "Where's our daughter?" 

Tigress' eyes grow in shock and she staggers backwards. She looks at Carmen to Gray. . .Carmen to Gray. "Y'all actually got a room!?!?!" She gagged, "I never thought you two would be a pair, not in a million centuries!" 

Carmen giggled a fake laugh, "Haha, now. . .Tell me where my daughter is or else." Threatens Carmen. Tigress threw her head back and laughed, "Oh my goodness, I'm so scared!" Carmen smirks and snaps her fingers. 

Gray slaps his hand into his forehead. "Don't underestimate her, Tigress. I made that mistake the first time Carmen and I met." he chuckles at the memory replaying in his mind. 

Zach and Ivy come from the left and right carrying totes of bugs, insects, rodents, and reptiles. Tigress suddenly looked afraid and squealed. 

"If you don't start spilling the beans, my dear friends will spill what you see to your left and right on your head." says Carmen.

Tigress gulps and whimpers, "Y-you can't get anything out of me."

I sigh reluctantly as Carmen gave me The Look and whistled the signal, alerting Zach and Ivy who lifted up the lids on the totes and all the animals spewed out like whenever someone step on an Ant Pile. The Garden and Copperhead snakes slowly crawled up her legs, The dung beetles hurried up her body. Tigress was squealing a a new born kitten. 

"THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS!!" Tigress blurted. I made a sharp whistle and the animals froze. "I didn't really see who got on the plane but it was a little girl with Carmen's hair and Crackle's eyes. I didn't realize the similarities til now, that's most likely your daughter. She'll be in the Himalayan Mountains where Dr. Belum's lab is." 

I look to Carmen, who nods, I make another sharp whistle, followed by an echo. The animals crawled and slithered down Tigress' body and back into the totes, leaving Ivy and Zach to quickly place the lids back on. 

I hear Carmen heave a heavy sigh. I place my hands on her shoulders and look into her eyes, "Don't worry, we'll get her back. I will make that promise to you." Carmen rises up on her toes and places her lips on mine delicately. "I promise," I whisper into her ear, "We will find our daughter."

Zach came by in the Rougue Vendetta Car and we all got in and headed back to Argentina to dwell on our new piece of information. Hang on Scarlett. Hang on. We'll be there soon enough.