Chapter 6: Red Sheep

Scarlett's POV                                                                                                                                                                        I started to hyperventilate. Where's mom? Where's Dad? Is mom and dad gonna find me? I can't see anything in this bag! I scream for my mom and dad. 

"Quiet, girl!" One of the pale men snapped, hitting the sack my head was in. I whimper in pain.

I start to hear double doors creak open. The car ride was bumpy and my head is throbbing. As soon as the door closes I hear another voice. "Oh goodness, she is a child! put her down!"

I'm set on the floor and the bag is taken off my head. I'm in some Laboratory. It's very cold. I shiver and immediately interlock my arms. The lab lady with crazy hair and creepy goggles looked at me, "My dear, are you cold?" I nod. "Noted, Gypsy Dear! Please get our guest a coat!" 

A girl to my left with light long magenta hair, about my age, nodded, "Yes, mother!" and went away to fetch a coat.  I turn back to the Lab Lady, "Where am I? I want to go home!" 

The lady shook her head, "I'm sorry, child, your home is here now. With VILE." I shook my head. "I want to be with my mommy and daddy!" 

The lady looked at me solemly, "I'm sorry dear, but they are no longer in this world." 

Tears spark up in my eyes. Mom and Dad are dead? No it can't be! The lady comes up and wipes my tears. "What is your name, child." 

"Scarlett," I reply sadly, "Scarlett Calloway." 

The lady shakes her head, "No more, you will be know as Red Sheep."

To overpowered by my sadness to care, I nod. Gypsy returned with the coat and laid on my shoulders. "Welcome to VILE, Red Sheep. My code name, is Panther." 

"You shall call me Dr. Belum." Belum's cackle echoed throughout the room.