10 Years Later

Red Sheep's POV

I stared at the red crimson haired woman held down by Coach Brunt. "Scarlett, baby, I love you, please go get your father!" I'm scared. Who is this woman? Is mamma okay? "Mamma?" 

A bag is placed over my head. I squirm in fear and call for my mother and father. "SCARLETT!!" 

"Red Sheep," a familiar voice shook me, "RED SHEEP!" 

I jerk up from my pillow, my hair jerking with me. Some strands coming to rest on my shoulders. I run my hand through my Crimson red hair, an exact replica of the woman in my nightmares. My best friend Gypsy, or as her Code Name: Panther, sighed, "Another nightmare of that woman?" I nod my head, "It's the same dream over and over again, Void. And the name Scarlett feels so forgien? Why does she keep calling me that?" 

Panther looked a bit disturbed and shrugged her shoulders, "I-I-uh-I don't know, Red Sheep. Come on, get dressed, The Faculty has a mission for us." 

Panther leaves as I get dressed in my Jumpsuit. I brush the tangles out my hair and walk into the Faculty room. I see Void, and senior operatives, El Topo, Tigress, La Chev, and Paperstar.  

"Ah! Finally, Red Sheep decided to join us. Your late," Tigress said in a snarky tone. 

I roll my eyes. I examine my nail sassyily, "At least I've never failed any of my missions, eh Tigress." 

El Topo and La Chev snickered while Tigress stared at me speechless, "She got you Tigress, you've failed ever mission sinse the Cleaners kidnapped her from Carm-" 

"Shut up, you imbecile," Tigress hissed warningly. 

The entire faculty shot angry glares at El Topo.  

"Alright Ladies, lets get our assignment and get the job done." I say annoyed. 

Our assignment is in Buenos Aires, Argentina to steal some masks, the same place Mime Bomb and Neal the Eel failed to steal the masks from. "Let's make it a night to remember."

. . .

"Okay, Panther, Red Sheep, start going for the masks as soon as you can, El Topo, stay in the Van for back up, La Chev and I will cover you guys," Tigress instructs. 

I nod and slightly slap Panther's shoulder, "Let's go," 

. . .

I stuffed the last mask in the black bag and tossed it to Panther, "Handle with care, it's delicate!" Panther coughed and shoved the black bag out her face, "Where you going? Red Sheep? Red Sheep!" 

"Calm down, Panther, I'm just doing a quick recon. Get back to the gang, tell them I'll be there shortly." I waved my hand at her as I Walk away. 

When I was out of ear shot and sight I cried. For some reason I felt like I knew the area like it was my home, it's been like this with every place I go to: Australia, Morroco, but mostly with this new place. I don't know how to come to terms with these feelings. I sat down and brought my knees to my chest. I let my head rest on the top of my knees and let my red hair fall helplessly, touching the ground. 

I hear an Australian voice somewhere near me, I immediately quiet my sobs. "Hey, hold on a minute Uncle Player! I hear someone, send in pops."

The person comes in front of me and I quickly wipe my tears. "Ey, you okay, mate?" It's a boy with blue eyes and brown messy hair. I nod without saying a word. The boy places his hand under my chin and forces me to look at him, "You okay, did anyone hurt you?" 

"Hey, back off! I'm not some damsel in distress, Flea Bag! I can take care of myself!" I say, getting to my feet immediately. The boy puts his hands in surrender, "I'm sorry, mate, just wanted to see if you were alright." 

"As you can see, I'm perfectly fine." I reply hastily, dusting my jumpsuit off. 

"I-uh-I'm Jason, you are," Jason held out his hand. 

To be polite I shook it then said my code name, not knowing my actual name, "Red Sheep." 

Jason bursted out laughing, "Oh, come on, mate. You got to be kidding me! That can't be your real name?" His laughter stopped short when something came in from his ear peice, "'Red Sheep'? That- no. . .it can't be." 

"What?"

"Graham, hurry up and get there already!" 

Clattering footsteps come from behind me. "What the-Jason who is this?!" 

Jason walked behind me and faced the older man that I turned to see. Jason was like a minature version of this man, except Jason had a red tint to his messy hair. "I-I found her crying here," Jason explained. 

Tigress came through my intercom, "Red Sheep, What's the hold up, Countess Cleo wants these masks A-S-A-P." I pressed my forefinger and middle finger to my ear-piece. "Shut up, Tigress, I'll be there in a minute!" 

Jason and his father paused and turned to me. I cursed under my breath and replied into my earpiece, "Send back up, I've been compromised."