Chapter 1

Jungkook was constantly feeling like his heart was smashed into millions of pieces. Jungkook hoped for someone to hear his shouts, his agony and pain.

Jungkook was someone who never showed his weaknesses and scars, always happy with a positive mindset. But deep inside, he was feeling so lonely and depressed.

All Jungkook wanted was a tight hug to feel reassured, that maybe one day all will be okay. But when he reaches out, there is no one, but the darkness of his room surrounding him.

No, he is not completely lonely. He has a loving family. It is just that no one could understand his agony. He doesn't know how to tell others about his emotions.

Only his hyung seems to understand his pain. His name is Kim Taehyung. Since the time he has changed apartments, they haven’t met each other. They would talk on calls, but that’s it. Almost a month has passed. Because of Taehyung's work and studies, he had not been able to meet Jungkook.

Taehyung is a person everyone would wish to have in life. He understands Jungkook’s emotions just by looking at his eyes. Even if he does his best to school his features, he could not fool his hyung. That’s Taehyung for you.

He remembered his teen self crying in Taehyung’s embrace, whenever he was frightened or sad. He would never complain. Jungkook doesn’t have to explain himself. His cousins love him too but Taehyung’s love and care is incomparable. Kook was suddenly craving for some physical affection.

He heard ringing and came out of his daze. He took his phone from the bed side table.

“Hobi hyung calling...”

Hoseok is one of the cousins. He has a total of 5 cousins. Hoseok is the type of person who would find positivity in even the most difficult situations. He lives upto his nickname – ‘Sunshine’. His smile itself makes everybody’s day brighter.

 He attended the call.

“Hey Kookieeee”

Jungkook put the phone away from his ear. Did he forget to mention? Hobi is the loudest of all cousins.

“Hello Hyung...why did you call?”

“I don’t need any reason to call you, do I?”

“Well you surely have a reason to call me in the middle of the night.”

“Well yeah...yeah I do have a reason to call you.”

“Gotcha”

“So, me and Jimin were thinking of going out. Let’s have a week stay at a villa. Namjoon, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung have agreed to come. Let’s have a family trip.”

“Oh wow, Yoongi hyung agreed to this.”

“Of course, can he ever reject our requests?”

“Hmmm...ok”

“Well Taehyung is also coming”

That caught Jungkook’s attention. Initially he wanted to reject the offer, since he was feeling too lazy and depressed to get out of bed. But hearing that his hyung would be there made him feel a tiny bit of happiness and hope bloom inside his heart. Finally he would be able to see his hyung.

“Ok hyung, I will come. Send me the details.”

“I would pick you up day after tomorrow at like 9 am”

“Ok hyung, bye”

After the call ended, Jungkook felt a smile growing on his face. For the first time in almost a month, he was smiling genuinely. He can’t wait for the trip.

(Part 2 will be released soon)