Chapter 6: Law of the Jungle

The next day

Taehyung woke up to the chirping of birds. His eyes felt swollen because of the whole crying that he did the night before. The others were still asleep, so he secretly summoned water to wash his face so that the swell would go down.

Just as soon as he felt better, be started waking the others. He woke Jungkook the last since he had been up for most of the night.

"Tae, can you summon some water? I really need to wash my face and most importantly I am thirsty", Jimin whined.

"Here"
He cupped his hands. Instantly he summoned water in his hands. Everyone drank water from his hands and even washed their faces. Then they all got ready to do the real work.

"Hyung, I actually was able to communicate with the trees. They didn't tell me a specific location since they didn't know but I know the directions. The monster tree is in the North while the poison plant is in the south."

"Okay Kook, very good. So Jhope Tae and Suga are going to the North. Jimin and Jungkook are going to the South. I am going towards the east and Namjoon is going towards the west."

"Everyone, you can communicate with me through your mind. So please give me updates time to time and if you get the things, you are to tell me", Namjoon spoke.

"Ok. But everyone be aware of your surroundings. Don't let your guard down and take care of yourselves", Jin spoke.

It was as if the parents were leaving the kids for the first time ever.

Suga rolled his eyes at their constant ramblings even though he was secretly happy and was trying to hold his smile.

"I know you like it, so there is no need to make a face to hide your smile", nagged Namjoon.

Suga grumbled. He doesn't know whether Namjoon liked his power or not but he CERTAINLY didn't like this telepathy thing.

There is something called privacy dude!!!!

With some more instructions, they parted ways.

Jimin and Jk started walking towards the south. After walking for a long time,

"Hey Kookie, do you think this is the one?"

"It is actually pellitory. Like stinging nettle, pellitory (or Pellitory-of-the-Wall, or Lichwort), is a part of the nettle family Urticaceae. But unlike stinging nettle, pellitory does not have stinging properties, despite having hairs on the leaves and stems. It also has smooth margins on the leaves, and a reddish stem."

Jimin looked as if he would cry. He joined his hands in front of Kook and bowed.

"I just asked a yes or no question. A simple question which certainly didn't require this much information. Please spare me", whined Jimin.