Chapter 7: The Cannibals

Taehyung fell onto someone and several thuds were heard.

They felt a pull when they were in the Level 1. And after that everything was blurry and the next moment they were pushed out by a force, which was most likely the Mirror.

Unlike their first level, they hadn't fallen unconscious.

The person underneath him groaned.

"Get off me, you fucker"

He recognised this voice.....

Oh...

It was Jimin.

Taehyung immediately moved away from him and crawled towards the others. He was still feeling dizzy so he didn't stand.

He crawled towards Jungkook.
"Hey!!"
Jungkook groaned at the shout.
"Be quiet!!! I am having a headache!"
"Ok Jungkook hyung", replied Taehyung snarkily but still talked in a hushed tone for Jk.

"Oh...sorry hyung...I didn't mean to sound rude..."
Taehyung cut him off.
"It's ok. It was my fault anyway."
"B-But Hyung..."
"Can you both shut your drama for a second?!? We have things to do", Suga snapped at them both.

They both went completely silent. They surely didn't want to face a grumpy Suga.

The others slowly got up.
A screen floated in front of them.

Then the screen disappeared. Then an assortment of weapons fell into their hands with a small bottle with a cork.
They all stared at each other.

"So cannibals....", Namjoon said.
"What do you mean our powers are deactivated?!", exclaimed Jhope.

"We can't do anything. How about we explore the area?", replied Jin.

They looked around each other. They seemed to be in a bathroom with various stalls, most specifically a bathroom found in malls or offices.

The mirror showed them their faces. They were all looking like a mess. They looked like a perfect disaster. Their clothes were covered in dirt. In Jhope's case, his clothes also had flecks of blood. Suddenly, Jhope's eyes widened.

Namjoon saw his expression and asked, "What?"

"Hyung, my injury?!? The cut I got during the fight has been healed."

They looked at Jhope.

"Maybe we have healing capabilities too....", suggested Taehyung.

"I highly doubt that. When we were in the level 1, Jhope was bleeding heavily. Only after moving into level 2, did he get cured. So my idea is that maybe we get healed after each level."

Everyone looked at Suga and nodded slowly.

"Ok how about we look at what weapons we have got?", asked Jungkook.