Chapter 2

The day of the trip

Jungkook woke up early in the morning. He got ready till 9 am. He had packed a suitcase and a shoulder bag.

He was so excited.

He saw a van standing outside the building. He locked the doors and rushed to the van. It was Taehyung who welcomed him with his boxy smile. He spread his arms. Jungkook did not even know when he ran into Taehyung's embrace.

Oh how much had he missed his hyung?

"I would hate to interrupt your moment, but we have places to be."
Jungkook looked at the person who spoke.
It was Suga.

Suga was the second eldest of all cousins. He preaches that he wants to be a rock in next life. Odd right? He looks cold outside but he is one of the most caring person he has ever met.

Behind him Jimin was standing and taking pics of Taekook.
Jimin is the third youngest. He is the same age of Taehyung. Taehyung and Jimin are best friends.

Jimin is a whole damn Fashionista and a social media freak. He loves to take pics everywhere. He won't survive without a selfie. He always looks like he is going to attend some fashion show.

Hobi hyung came and gave Jungkook a hug and rushed to load the luggages.

Namjoon, the de-facto leader of the group was standing with a broken sunglass in his hand with Jin nagging at him.

Oh Namjoon? He is the God of Destruction. He is the clumsiest one of the group. Even though he is clumsy, his IQ level is high. He is the most intelligent one in the group.

Then there is Jin. The eldest of all. Could be called the mom of the group because of him fussing over the members every single time. But but but he is Jungkook's partner in crime. Don't mistake him to be a serious person just because he is the eldest one. That is why the maknaes love him.

Now Jungkook was the youngest of all. 2 years younger than Taehyung.

They all loaded the luggage and sat in the car. Hobi was the one driving. Taehyung carded his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"How are you maknae-ah?"
"I am fine hyung. I missed you so much though."
"I am sorry Jungkook. From now onwards I will make some time to spend with you", replied Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled at that.

"You didn't tell us where we are going to stay at", said Namjoon.

Jimin and Jhope had only told everyone about the trip. No other details were given to them.

Jimin replied, "We saw a villa on the internet. It looked like the perfect spot for us. So I booked the whole villa for us. We will meet the caretaker there."

Jungkook hummed. Actually he didn't care where they were going. He just wanted to spend some time with Taehyung.

They drove for a long time. Almost 3 hours. They reached the villa at noon. The villa was located on the outskirts of the city. There was not a single house around the villa.

It was surrounded by trees.

They got out of the car. Jungkook looked at the villa. It was gorgeous. There was a small swimming pool too. The sunlight made the house shine in a special way. It was just so beautiful.

Taehyung backhugged Jungkook

"This is beautiful, right?"
Jungkook hummed. It was gorgeous.

"I got the keys. So let's choose our rooms."

They were all so excited.

But little did they knew that this was the starting of their nightmare.