Chapter 3

They all headed inside.

They all chose partners for the rooms.

Jungkook and Taehyung
Jhope and Namjoon
Jimin and Jin
And lastly Suga got a room for himself.

They all rushed to their rooms.

"Jungkook", Taehyung called.
"Yes Hyung"
"Are you ok?"

There. Look, he knew when Kook was feeling down. Jungkook just hummed.

"If you want to speak to hyung, you can. You are not a burden, remember that."

It was as if Tae could read Jungkook's mind.

"Ok hyung. But genuinely I am feeling happy right now. I need to thank Jimin and Hobi hyung for this trip."

Taehyung made a sound of approval. It was clear that Tae also was happy with this trip.

"Wanna go swimming, hyung?"
"Oh yes. I would love to. Thankfully I have brought my swimming trunks with me."

They both changed into their trunks and ran outside. They saw that Hobi and Jimin were already swimming in the pool. Suga was sitting on the edge of the pool with his legs in water. Namjoon was no where to be found. And Jin had already started cooking lunch.

Tae and Jungkook held hands and jumped inside the pool, almost splashing water on Jimin and Hobi.
Then the water fight started which also led to Suga getting wet himself.

The whole afternoon was spent in the swimming pool with laughters echoing everywhere. 

"Everybody, get out of that pool and get changed. The lunch is ready."

On hearing Jin, they all rushed to their rooms. They all changed and went down to have their food.

Namjoon was also present there.

The whole afternoon and evening was spent just like that.

After dinner, everyone except Jimin were gathered in the living room. At that time, Jimin rushed down the stairs with a thing.

They all got curious as to what it was.

Jimin said, " I found this in the cupboard in mine and Jin hyung's room. This looks like a board game."

Jimin had not put it down yet. He was standing with it looking at the others.

"Ohh, how about we check it out. I am feeling bored. This might be a good time pass", Hoseok commented.

"What are we? Kids?", came Suga's reply.

"Kids are not the only ones who play games, hyung", retorted Taehyung.

Jin being the eldest said, "We need to sleep, it is quite late already. We can play it tomorrow or something."

"Come on hyung, don't be boring..who sleeps so early? We are on a trip. We need to enjoy it", whined Jimin. Jin gave up immediately.

Namjoon then said, "Let's play anyway. I am also feeling bored AND everyone will play this game. No one is getting away."

The last comment was for Suga. It was clear as day. Suga grumbled and nodded. He looked as if he didn't wanna play but deep inside he was curious.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. JK was the only one who had not commented anything.

"Are you okay Kookie?", whispered Tae.
"Yes hyung. It's nothing. I was just tired."

Taehyung hummed but it was clear he was not satisfied by the answer.
Jk had lied. He had been getting bad vibes after seeing the thing in Jimin's hand. But what could a board game even do? He didn't want to ruin the fun. So he ignored his feelings.

Everyone sat on the floor in a circle. Jimin came forward and put the box in the middle and backed away to sit in the circle.

Everyone stared at the box in front of them. It was a wooden box which had a lock in the front. It was simple without any design. It looked a bit old.
On the top of the box, carved in big letters were the word-

MIRROR