Chapter 1

"It's been days since we last heard from the scorched raven" one of the coucil said. We sat there in silence until one of our newer report bringers cane barging through the doors.

"We have just gotten word The scorched raven has been executed by him masters" he said while bowing.

"DAMMIT" i yelled while slamming my fists down on the desk. Everybody flinched at my sudden outburst.

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT COULD EVER COMPLETE THIS MISSION ARE DEAD" i yelled out again. They all exchanged a few glances before turning back to me.

"There is one more person we could try to use" the old coucil lady said. I looked at her in confusion until realization hit me.

"N-no we cou-couldn't pos-possi-possibly be able to reach her when thousands have died trying to reason with her" i reminded them of her the legendary killing machine.

"Yes we are going to negotiate with the THE WHITE HAIRED WITCH"

Vicious Pov

I've previously been sent on a mission from the council i know i don't like them but there is one person i hate more then them. Or more like the werewolf king. The mere mention of his name was enough to make my blood boil. There's been numerous reports about him trying to claim the entire werewolf world for his own. Obviously no ones just gonna give it to him so he's resorted to brute force. He's already invaded most of the nation around him.

My thoughts abruptly stopped as I slowly pulled up to the house the council has me staying in.

"Well home sweet home i guess for now at least" i sighed. I climbed out of my car and went to the trunk.

I hauled out all my stuff and laid them on the ground. I slammed the trunk hood down in rage because i was feeling someone watching me. I grabbed my bags and easily hauled them into the house it was a nice looking 2 story house already furnished with all my creepy stuff.

I walked up to the bathroom and threw on my black suit. I tucked all of my white locks into the hat and pulled on my mask whick coverd my nose mouth and chin the only thing you could see was my eyes. So crystal blue more lighter than the ocean. I walked over to my bags and pulled them open and started looking for any small weapons i could carry with me to go kill that dog.

I finally managed to pull out a small gun that i attached to my left hip. I grabbed a ton of daggers and tucked them into the holders wrapped around my thighs. Finally to finish it off i tucked a small silver dagger in my boot. I raced out through the backyard and jumped up into the tree managing to land on a branch. I finally started to make my way over to where i saw the wolves but not before drinking a potion that would disguise my scent. I stood perched up on a branch listening to their conversation.

"Do you think that could've been the white haired witch"

"I don't know dude but did you see her eyes they were fucking electric blue it looked like she was posessed"

"Exactly should we tell the king i mean it smelt like she was human but how can she carry that many bags in one trip"

"I dont know maybe your right i mean how much damage can a puny human cause"

My blood was now boiling at the sound of their conversation. I purposely jumped to another trees making all the leaves rustle. I watched in amusement as they spun around they started to sniff the air. When they didn't even catch a whiff of me their eyes widened in shock. I giggled they heard me and got in fighting stances. I pulled out my bow and shot in arrow right infront of them in purpose. What i just want to have a little fun. They both yelped in fear.