Chapter 14

Vicious Pov

"So all of you are werewolves huh" i asked all of them. All their heads were down but once i asked all of their heads snapped up.

"Wait how do you know what we are" luke asked like the most obvious question.

"Well i have a number of reasons" i remarked sarcastically while staring at him with wide eyes. I watched amused as Alyssa smacked him upright the head.

"Dont you get it dip shit damien just shifted infront shifted back and once she dressed his injuries he immediately started to heal" alyssa said while waving her arms.

We were currently in damiens 'house' more like castle. Damien was laying his head down on my lap as he dozed off. After we got to his 'house' he was tired from using to much energy to heal himself. We sat around a table with soft carpeting underneath. I grabbed a blanket for him since he didn't want to go to his bed. After all of that when he fell asleep his head fell on my lap.

"Oh but i mean even if she saw that how does she know we are a 'werewolf' i would've expected her to call us just a wolf" luke explained.

"Now that i think about how did you know just what we are" alyssa asked me. I looked over at daniel and smiled he smiled back and nodded his head.

"I guess you could say i figured you guys actually existed a while back one of the perks you had of having a werewolf best friend" i said while running my hands through damiens hair. Damien purred as i kept on running my fingers through his hair.

"You found out when you were friends with Dylan didn't you" james asked me. I shrugged my shoulders while trying to put on my best innocent face on.

"She did figure it out my parents insisted that i shouldn't keep secrets from her especially since she didn't keep any secrets from me that i know of" dylan said with a serious face.

"Okay so we got that out of the way but out of all the weapons you could've pulled out to hurt damien why did you pull out a silver dagger not to metion you pulled out a silver gun before" alyssa asked me. 'Man this girl was kinda gettin on my nerves' i thought in my head.

"After my parents were brutally murdered i went to a foster home one day i came back from school and a small package was in my room i opened it up to find a silver dagger ingraved in it on one side said i love you, dad and mom and on the other side it said never give up fight until the end" i finished off i felt few tears brim my eyes but i foughy them back.

"Wow im sorry for asking" alyssa said while slouching down. Judging from her movement's she probably feels terrible. Serves her right for asking me such a devious question.

"Hey you know what i think maybe you should stay over tonight vicious so we can hang out" claire suggested, breaking the awkward silence. Everybody's ears perked except mine and damiens (since damien is still acting like sleeping beauty).

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea" dylan chirped. He stared at me with pleading puppy dog eyes. Okay i don't know if you've notice but when dylan gives anybody those eyes no one can resist.

"Erhhhhh fine!" i yelled. Luckily it wasn't loud enough to wake up damien from his sleep.

"Cool i guess we can all just hang out in the living room there are enough space on the sofas to go around and we can blow up an air matress if anybody wants that" claire chirped hyperly.

"Sure but what are we gonna do until night time i mean we basically just skipped school" alyssa asked.

"Babe remember we're in damien's house more like game heaven and not to mention he's having that halloween party tonight" luke said, throwing his arm around alyssa. Oh yeah in a few weeks it's gonna be Halloween.