Chapter 7

Damien Pov
Everybody gasped in horror as vicious zipped past luke so fast all you could see was a flash of white. Luke stood there holding his chest as vicious stood behind him with a silver dagger dripping blood. Some sluts started shedding tears just because they thought he would die.

"Shut up you guys overreact for nothing the wound is to shallow so he wont die" i muttered to them so they would hear but vicious wouldn't.

I watched in anger as Luke's eyes started to turn black signaling that he's mad. He turned around and charged at vicious. Oh boy what's gonna happen now.

Vicious Pov
I smiled once i looked at the blood that dripped off my dagger and onto the ground. I smiled my creepy smile sensing that he was getting mad. Rule number 1 never mess with a higher classed werewolf. But hey i was never normal to begin with.

I stood properly up again and looked him straight in the eyes. In seconds after i turned around enough for him to see my eyes he had me shoved up against the wall. I closed my eyes tightly from the pain that raced through my back. I opened my eyes into narrow sluts and smirked at him. He looked at me with wide shocked eyes.

"Now this is what i call a real battle little warrior" i managed to cough out with the pressure he was putting on my chest.

I sliced my daggers at his arms which caused him to immediately let go. In seconds we changed spots completely. His stomach was pressed up against the mat covered walls and his arms were tightly wrapped around behind him. I was holding both of his big hands in one of my small ines and my dagger was pointed at the wall right beside his neck.

"321 VICIOUS WINS THIS FIGHT" the gym coach shouted. I quickly let him go and started to walk away but then realized something.

'im not that cold hearted' i thought my head. I let out a sigh and walked over to one of the walls that had a small gym bag that i brought laying on it. I rummaged through my back pack until i found what i was looking for.

I quickly walked back over to the kid luke with a first aid kit in hand. For a second he tried to move back when i sat next to him. I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back a little.

"Dont move your injuries will only hurt even more" i muttered loud enough for only him to hear.

He froze at my words. I quickly helped him up with one of his arms slung around my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and started to help him to the nearest wall.

"DAMIEN AND LEXI YOUR UP NEXT TO FIGHT" i heard the gym coach yell. I felt a pang of pain in my heart what the fuck.

I rolled my eyes and helped luke sit down against the mat covered wall. He sucked in a breath filled with pain as he slid down the wall. I could feel damiens burning gaze on my back as he walked out of the crowd towards the fighting mats. I pulled out a couple of cottonballs and wet them with alcohol. I started to dab the cottonballs on his cuts he hissed in pain. The cuts would take a bit longer to heal since they were caused by silver.

"Are you okay im sorry i can get very competitive sometimes" i said while cleaning more cuts.

"No it's alright dont worry i never knew a girl could be so quick or so strong" he grunted out as he got in a more comfortable position.

I watched as the cuts started to close up. I looked at his bleeding chest the cut there would probably take maybe 2 days to heal since it was deeper than other cuts.

"Im sorry but this is gonna sting a bit but remember im doing this so  the cuts don't get infected" i grabbed a bunch of cottonballs and squished them all into one.

I wet it with a bit more alcohol than the other's. I pressed it slightly firm on his chest. He hissed loudly in pain as the alcohol seeped into the cut.

"Sorry" i said. As i kept on cleaning his gash i heard the sounds of female whimpers behind me.

I turned around a bit to see damien had lexi shoved up on the wall. She was whimpering in pain but i could also hear satisfaction in those whimpers. I felt something clog my throat was this feeling jelousy.

The bell finally rung signaling that we should go to the locker rooms and change. I cleaned up everthing and stood up. I barely took one step before someone grabbed my hand. I looked down to see that luke had grabbed my hand.

"Thanks for your help, by the way can you help me up" he chuckled. I giggled and grabbed his wrist.

I hauled him up maybe with a little too much strength. He stumbled over a bit causing me to fall over. He quickly wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me back. My stomach was pressed up against his abs and our faces were so close we were almost kissing. I felt his minty breath fan my lips and fill my nose with the cool smell. He started to lean forward slightly until a growl filled the entire gym. My entire body froze from the sound since i knew exactly who's growl that belonged too....

Damien

_________________________________________

Hey guys another update for the white haired witch. I hope you guys like the new chapter i wrote. By the way as soon as killing machine comes to an end I'll be writing a new book called ALPHA TITUS.

Alpha Titus Blade

He's ruthless, cold-hearted, cruel, dangerous, and the alpha of the most strongest pack in the world the blood raven pack.

Annora Slade

She's sweet, kind, gorgeous, loving, but can be badass as hell in the car and she doesn't believe in the supernatural.

What would you do if the time came when 2 of the best car racers competed in a race?

What would you do if the other opponent kidnapped you?

What would you do if your hot, gorgeous, sexy kidnapper was your alpha mate?

Besides how much harm can come when your luna is a animal loving, car racing human among the wolves.

A lot

By the way i just posted one chapter at the moment and it would be really nice if you would go check it out.

Btw the picture above is of luke until then peace love.

-Light em up124