Chapter 3

Vicious Pov
I woke up the next morning. The council signed me into a school nearby. I think it was called Ridgewood high. What i like to call it is the werewolf school it was filled with werewolves. Every last person in there was a werewolf. I groaned while rubbing my eyes. I quickly got up and made my way over to my closet. I grabbed My bat man outfit which consisted of a loose tank top with the batman sign of it bright yellow shorts and socks with the actual cape and my black Tom's (the very first outfit in the picture). What im not one of those super serious assassins im actually super childish for being the most intimidating person on earth. Im only serious when im doing my work but when they want me to blend in i act a little nerdy.

Anywho i walked over to my bathroom with a towel in hand. I climbed into the shower and let the warm water hit my back. I applied my vanilla scented shampoo and washed that out. Once i was done i climbed out of the shower and started to dry myself off. I pulled on all my clothes which showed off all my curves. Lucky they weren't to tight because if they were it would show off my six pack. Yeah i know i have a six pack but not a super defined one since im still a girl but hey at least i have one. I walked downstairs to grab something to eat but i didn't buy any groceries I'll have to go buy some after school. I grabbed my backpack my car keys and my phone and headed out.

Damien Pov
I woke up the next morning and groaned i have to go to fucking school. I got up slowly and took a quick shower. That girl that i met last night was clear in my head her eyes more blue than any ocean on earth. Her hair as white as the clouds her skin as pale as snow. Everything about her screamed perfect. I quickly pulled on a white v-neck and a pair of dark wash skinny jeans along with my black and white jordans. I ran downstairs.

"Hey mom" i said while giving her a kiss on the cheek. She was currently cooking eggs and bacon.

"Hey sweetheart" she replied while putting my breakfast down in front of me.

"Hey mom can i tell you something but you can't tell dad" i said. She giggled with excitement. She was defiantly hyper.

"Yes tell me anything damien" she giggled while jumping up and down.

"Well last night i was on a run im pretty sure the messenger already told you that and i found something interesting" i started while rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"What did you find tell me tell me tell me" she pleaded me. My mom has always been hyper and age wasn't changing her anytime soon.

"Well i may or may have not found my mate" i whispered the last part. Everything was quiet until i heard the most ear piercing squeal.

My mom started bombarding me with questions like 'when am i gonna meet her' 'is she beautiful' 'will she be coming over soon' 'when are you 2 gonna give me grandchildren'. Probably shouldn't have said that last one. I ran outside to my black Ferrari before my mom could ask anymore embarrassing questions. I drove to school with my beta in another car driving in another car next to mine. I was an alpha king by the way that's why I have a beta. We climbed out of our cars and was immediately surrounded by sluts. I started to walk away before i heard a voice behind me.

"Where are you going babe" a voice purred behind me. I turned around to have lexi slam her laps on mine.

It felt wrong but for some reason i didn't stop her. We kept on kissing until we all heard the loud roar of an engine. We all looked over at the side walk to see a black Lamborghini pulling up. Hmm nice car i thought while lexi wrapped my arm around her shoulder. Everybody starting whispering about who could the driver be. We all kept on starting until someone came out of the car. Talk about a playful nerd whoever the person was they had on a bat man outfit. But boy did this person have some curves. My green eyes finally connected with Light ocean blue ones. That's when everything came into my head it was the girl that i met last night. She was my mate but i smelt her she was human but very hot. Lexi smirked and started to walk over to my mate with her possy.

Vicious Pov
i watched emotionlessly as a slut and her possy started to walk towards me. She finally stood infront of me i was a little taller than her but that still didn't scare me. She smirked at me while the rest of her little slut ass group copied her.

"Listen here slut im the leader's girlfriend here so you better follow my rules" she growled at me. She was obviously a werewolf. I thought werewolves were supposed to have extraordinary beauty she was no where near pretty.

"Hard to believe that the leader would choose the world's most scariest clown as his girlfried i feel sorry for him or are you just desperate enough that you're dating a girl" i retorted. She had her mouth wide open.

"Might want to close your mouth you most possibly will catch flies not that you dont have any already" i snickered at her expression.

"You fucking slut ass whore you probably did every last guy on this earth" she hissed at me.

"Your one to talk slut, your vagina has more users than instagram" i retorted at her. She growled and that's when she lunged for me.

I pulled my small silver dagger and slashed the side of her arm as i dodged her attack. She hissed in pain as she held her bleeding arm. She slowly stood up and opened her eys onto narrow slits. In seconds i was infront of her with the dagger pointed straight at her neck. I sighed and pulled the dagger away. I pulled out my handkerchief and cleaned off the blood that was on it. I started to walk towards the front door and i passed damien.

"Why don't you go tend to the wounds that your girlfriend has im pretty sure she's an important person after all every alpha needs their luna" i hissed/whispered to him. I left him with a sad expression.

He should know by now that there is no changing me. After all my heart is as cold as ice i remember. All the alphas that i ever killed thought they could make me their luna. They thought they could melt my frozen heart. Well they thought wrong and look at where that ended them up. Dead just like my heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys new chapter yeah i know i made it a little sentimental. Whateve my book my decision! Anywho...... OMG Damien cheating on his luna what's she gonna do.

Picture above has Vicious outfit the first outfit yes i know childish but i dont care until then peace love light.

~Light em up124