Chapter 5

Damien Pov
         I stared at vicious shocked. She's the girl that i met last night meaning she's my mate. She stared back at me emotionlessly her face was clear from emotions. Her eyes were cold as ice yet her eyes seemed to be burning into mine. Everybody started staring between us two until the bell rang. I scrambled out of my chair as vicious dashed out of the room.

"WAIT VICIOUS" i yelled as i ran out into the hall. Everybody was crowding the halls as they tried to leave to go home.

I groaned in annoyance since i couldn't spot her. I quickly ran to my locker and yanked all my stuff out. I ran outside heading to her car i finally spotted her car. I ran over to it and leaned against it waiting for vicious. I stood there waiting for her until lexi started to walk over. I internally groan as she got closer.

"What do you want lexi" I asked her as she stood right infront of me. She smiled that little fake smile of hers. Her face was caked with make up.

"Why are you waiting for the slut i mean come on she's so much of a freak i bet even the nerds didn't want her in their group" she sneered.

"Whatever i just need to talk to her" i growled a little how dare she disrespects her queen.

"Oh i know how to get you in a good mood" she purred at me. I looked at her confused and was about to say something when she slammed her lips on mine.

Again i didn't even try to push her off. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest. I shoved my tongue into her mouth our tongues danced together. I opened my eyes into tiny slits to see vicious staring at us with her cold eyes. I looked in sadness as her eyes turned into a dull color showing no emotions once again. I shoved lexi off and walked over to vicious. She tilted her head up to look at me with her cold dull eyes.

"I-im s-so-so so-sor-sorr-sorry" i stuttered out at her. She stared at me with cold blue eyes.

"Get out of my way and never speak to me no matter how many times you try you can never sew my torn heart" she whispered. I looked at her in sadness. Her words struck my heart like an arrow.

I watched as a tear slipped out of her eye. I looked down at her cheek her pale skin seemed to dull along with her eyes. I watched as she dashed past me and clambered into her car. Lexi tapped on her window while smirking. I watched intently as vicious rolled down her window.

"Awwww is poor little freak sad that i took her boyfri-" lexi started but was cut off by vicious.

"Why would i ever want to have a complete player my boyfriend answer me that first, lexi" vicious sneered at her.

"YOU LITTLE WHORE DAMIEN IS NO PLAYER HE'S JUST LUCKY HE HAS ME AS A GIRLFRI-" lexi started but was cut off by vicious again.

Vicious whipped out her silver dagger and pointed it straight at the side of her neck. Lexi froze in her spot scared that if she moved vicious would move the dagger and kill her. She swiped the knife across the side of her neck when lexi went to slap her. Lexi screamed in pain as she stepped away trying to stop the bleeding.

"Never try to mess with my heart my heart will never be sewn not as long as its torn to the smallest pieces on earth dont worry soon enough you'll feel all my pain when he goes to fuck another slut" she growled as she stepped on the gas and drove away.

I ran over to lexi and started to inspect her wounds. She had tears coming out of her eyes more faster than a waterfall. She sobbed loudly just wanting to get a little attention. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck hugging me. I quickly pushed her off remembering what happened to vicious.

"Damien have her executed look she almost killed your queen" she sobbed while pointing at her neck. I rolled my eyes it wasn't even an inch deep in her neck.

"We're not doing that it seems that she knows we're useless when it comes to silver and besides your wound will heal in due time" i said while getting up and walking over to my car.

I drove home thinking about vicious she looked so warm on the outside when really in the inside she was as cold as ice. I sighed as i walked over to the meeting room we were discussing our plans with other alphas about the white haired witch. I walked over to my chair next to my dad they were already talking about different battle plans. I litsened to them carefully.

"What are we gonna do about the white haired witch i mean yeah we have battle plans for other assassin's but that's because we found their weakness so far from what i've seen she had no weaknesses" one of the alphas said. He was actually right we've never seen the white haired witch in battle so we dont know her fighting techniques.

"Now that i think about it isn't that New girl a little suspicious my son said that she's already going to their school and she knows to use silver" another alpha said. That made me growl they all looked at me in shock. They're disrespecting my queen right infront of me.

"She's not the white haired witch" i growled while storming out of the room. I slammed my bedroom door open and slammed into my bed while groaning in frustration.

"Uh im going for a run" i groaned while getting up and walking over to my balcony.

I breathed in the fresh air before jumping off my balcony and shifting mid way. I ran and ran until i came across a lake. I saw someone i couldn't tell who it was since they had a hoodie on. I watched in shock as they pulled off their hoodie tons of white locks flew out of the hoodie. Eyes as cold as ice as blue as any ocena on earth. I quickly ran behind a tree and shifted back and threw on my clothes. I walked out and looked at my mate. She was looking at her reflection in the lake she held an emotionless look like always. I started to near her i was about to yank her into a hug before.......

"Why are you here damien" she said while raising her head. I shivered at the sound of my name rolling off of her lips.

"I-i wanted to say sorry for earlier" i said while rubbing the back of my neck. That didn't really seem to catch her attention.

"Once a heart is torn there's no mending it back together it's pointless to do that after all it'll just get torn again" she whispered but i managed to catch what she said. My head shot up at her words i looked at the back of her head with sadness.

"You don't know that maybe someone can sew your heart together again" i tried to lighten the mood but it wasn't working. Her head raised a little at my words.

"And why do you say that damien i shouldn't even be asking you that judging by the way you shove your tongue down that sluts throat you already have someone that'll mend your heart" she said with no emotion what so ever. I looked at her in sadness she really believes that i love lexi judging by the way i sucked her face off at school that would make sense.

"It's so warm in this world damien yet I feel so cold and for some reason i like that feeling by throwing away all my emotions i wont be able to feel fear anymore no more fear no more love no more pain" she whispered. She took about 2 steps into the lake before she collapsed.

I shot out and she fell into my arms. She looked so beautiful her eyes were closed with exhaustion. She was sleeping and she still looks beautiful. I ran my fingers through her soft white hair it was so long yet it did not hold a single knot. Her lips were red not a light link like every girl but red. I bent down and picked her up bridal style and started making my way home. She was right she was so cold yet she didn't care. I grabbed my coat that i had and wrapped it around her. She snuggled deeper into my chest making sparks fly everywhere. She said that no one can mend her heart but i dont care i was going to try even if it killed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's been a while i know that's why i made this chapter a little longer than usual. Ohhhh it looks like vicious is not afraid to hurt anyone. After all you cant have any fear when you're a cold hearted assassin am i right. Anyone no okay whatever im just trying to set a mood. Anyway i really hole that you liked this chapter please tell me uf you liek the book so far. Anywho until than peace love light see ya.

-Light em up124