Chapter 10

Picture above is of mason peace out.

Vicious Pov
        I quickly jumped through the trees all the way home. I walked over to one of my duffel bags filled with my weapons. I pulled out silver chains, a couple of small knives, and a small gun loaded with silver bullets drenched in wolf's bane. Almost forgot i walked over to my dresser and grabbed the silver dagger that i always use.

I ran downstairs when i heard the door bell get rung. I flung the door open to see a really fine looking damien. He eyed me up and down and then held his hand out.

"Would you like me to escort you to the ride mademoiselle" he said with a fake French acent.

"Yes would you please messieur" i said with a real french acent. As an assasin i learned how to speak all languages.

He chucked, grabbed my hand and led me to his car. I laughed as he opened the door for me. See i have never been a girl for such fanciness. I mean come on im an assasin what do you expect from me.

"Sorry this is just to funny im not really one for fanciness" i laughed he chuckled.

"Yeah yeah come on get inside" he said. I laughed and climbed into the car. Damien closed the door for me.

I buckled up as damien climbed into the car. After he was done and buckled up we were off to the club.

After a while of driving we finally made it to the club. Oh boy. We easily walked to the front and made our way inside. There were tons of people inside the club already and a lot were already drunk. I have to admit it i actually have gotten drunk before. But my drunk side still has some sense in not getting fucked by some preverted man whore.

"Come on let's go get a drink" damien said while grabbing my hand.

I nodded and followed him to the bar. He looked over at me and smiled i smiled back at him. He waved the bartender over. I laughed lightly as i saw who it was. Damien looked over at me confused and i giggled a little. He chuckled along with my laughing.

"Anywho I'll take a coke with a bit of sugar-salt" damien said to the 'bartender'. The bartender nodded to damien.

"Hey can you stay here vicious my friend just told me he's here i need to go look for him" damien said while looking at his phone.

I looked over at the bartender who was standing right behind me and raised one of my eyebrows. He looked at me and chuckled lightly. You see this wasn't just any bartender.

"I'll take a glass of Pepsi with dream-shade" i said while turning my back on him.

"Wow you do realize dream-shade is illegal in the werewolf world beacuse it gets wolves incredibly high but whatever you say" the bartender said while putting my drink next to me.

"Everybody knows im no wolf im pretty sure you should know that as well by now mason" i said while taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh god i cant believe you remeber me vicious i miss having you as a partner" mason chuckled out.

"You were my partner bitch" i said while giving him a fist bump. He laughed along with me.

"What are you doing here mikayla" he asked while also grabbing a drink.

"Im on a mission" i simply answered. He chuckled at my response.

"And what could this mission possibly be" he asked. I groaned and pulled out a potion.

You see the reason im using a potion is because we're in a club filled with werewolves. Last time i checked all the werewolves here have strong hearing abilities. I gave him the potion and he drank a bit from it. This potion was designed so I could talk with certain people but the people around us wont hear our conversation.