Arranged?

Leonardo's view:

I finally signed the last paper, in the file and was ready to relax. I really need to head back to Turkey and hire some professional motherfuckers . I left for a month and this is what they do. Lazy idiots. I only agreed to stay here for a month because it was my mom's birthday wish, due to which it has been stressful to tell my employees, how to do their fucking jobs over a phone . If it wasn't for my mother constantly calling me and emotionally blackmail me I wouldn't stay here longer than a week.
Last time I stayed here was years ago. I don't want to give the wrong idea to my father. He shouldn't get his hopes high.
And those fuckers they are clearly getting on my nerves. Thankfully there's only one week left so I can really catch up on all the work I need to do. I was sitting in my chair, busy emailing my employees that my phone ringed. It was my father, which I expected because he's the only one who keeps calling me whenever I'm working.

"Hey Dad, what do you need?" I asked straight up, to which he replied "Leo, you don't have to be so rude while talking to your elders. I just wanted you to have dinner with us tonight."

I instantly said with a bore "I'm busy, I can't make it. Maybe some other day, I will think about it"
He sighed through the phone and spoke "Leo, I'm not asking you, I'm informing you. It won't take much of your time. Besides your presence is important. If you don't want your mother to be mad at you, you should come. Also Mr and Mrs Anderson and their two daughters are joining us. I'll text you the time and venue so please do come. Try not get yourself in trouble " he warned. With that he just cut the call.

Wow, dad really wants me to show up. He thinks that he can just 'inform' me? I laughed to myself. He's always been so controlling of all of us. He gets whatever he wants, he does whatever he wants. Well guess what I'm not a kid anymore who will follow him as he says. But of course I will go, for my mom. I guess I would have to go, but not before embarrassing him by showing up too late.
The only good thing about that dinner will be seeing that beauty once again. What was her name? Sarah, yeah, she'll be their. Or I hope she's their, if she's not than it'll be just a boring stupid dinner. Her golden hazel eyes were so captivating that made me think about her before going to sleep ever since I saw her. They were so innocent and beautiful. I hope she does come to the dinner so that I can get a glimpse of her again. I liked how she looked down whenever I stared into her eyes. I liked seeing her so vulnerable in front of me. I clearly made her nervous, which I liked. I know that it can be nothing more than that. Just a moment. No more than that. I have set my morals straight and not following them will be betrayal to myself.

I don't do feelings or even flings. I don't have any time for that shit. I'm not dumb to devote my life to a women. I've always got what I wanted by working for it. I have strong businesses, a wealthy lifestyle going and I won't share that with a women. Moreover to a one single women. The whole idea of marriage is stupid, it's for fools who don't have anything to do in their lives. So, they do each other for the rest of their boring little lives. I did had one night stands, but I chose them very carefully. I do fuck around some times because I'm a man and I have my needs, but I'm careful about them. Someone who would do the deed and never see me again. But now I don't have time for even that. It's been a year or two since I've been sexually active with a women.

My father had texted me the detailed an hour ago and I was just sitting, having my black coffee to waste my time. I decided an hour would be a good amount of time to waste. After finishing my coffee, I sat in my car ready to see that beauty one last time. After driving slowly on purpose, I reached and went inside. I already knew what table it was so, I just went straight to my seat.

Everyone was busy having a conversation so I spoke hello to gain their attention. I greeted everyone while my father was burning wholes by staring at me. I just smiled at him to which he further became annoyed. Oh how much I love seeing him annoyed at me.
I scanned for that beauty on our table, before sitting and came across her shocked eyes. Her expression made me smile, to which she avoided my gaze. She wasn't expecting to see me. Wow, I really must have an impact on her. Which made me internally proud. Every other second I would find myself looking at her, She looked stunning tonight. She looked sexy and feminine in black. She definitely doesn't know how much power she holds over men. If I wasn't me, I would've already kissed and licked every fucking inch of her body. I would've never allowed her to leave the house. I would've never wanted her to see any man, with that damn beautiful eyes other than me. I would've hide her in my arms forever. But that's not me, whoever is her boyfriend or whoever is going to be her partner would be hella lucky to have her.