Heated Arguments:

Sarah's view:

Morning sunshine hit my face causing me to open my eyes slowly. I looked around and noticed I'm in bed, Leonardo's bed. I was in the same position as I had slept. I looked at my lap to find Leo sleeping while snuggling into my waist peacefully. I slowly withdrew his grip from my waist and stood up. He moved a little facing to the other side causing me to still in position so I wouldn't get caught red handed.
He didn't even open his eyes and slept back in heavy sleep. I sighed in relaxation . I was still wearing my last night clothes I didn't even change. I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. I wore a grey knee length dress pairing it with some black tights. It was Sunday so I had nowhere to be but I still had to find some escape from Jennifer and him. It was still early so I quietly walked to the kitchen wishing I don't see Jennifer, not yet at least. Thankfully I didn't see her. I ate some cereal while trying to find anything on my phone that will keep me busy, any task from my job that will keep me occupied so I could avoid him. But I found nothing. Everything was already done.
I stood up from my chair and opened the fridge to look for any missing groceries. Everything was full. Disappointed I closed the door. What am I supposed to do now? As I was just roaming freely trying to think of some unattended task I walked near the guest room.
To my surprise the door was wide open. I slowly walked to the door and saw no one. I stepped into the room finding the sheets untouched and changed. None of her stuff was here. Where did she go this early? Shaking my thoughts I walked towards the bathroom and saw no one. My curiosity got the best of me so I opened the drawers to find any of her stuff but found none. Did she left already? When? I stood there wondering.
" I told her to leave yesterday morning, and she left. You're doing better now." Leonardo's voice startled me. I turned to look at him. He stood at the door, freshly showered. He walked towards me slowly. I looked at him drawing my senses back to his words, while he stood there looking at me silently. I looked him in the eyes as if he was waiting for me to say something. I was getting nervous but I spoke nevertheless.
"Oh" I nodded before looking away, that's the only thing I managed to say. Did he do it because of me? She's been gone since yesterday and I didn't knew. What did he say to her?
He was looking at me, as if he was trying to read me. I spoke not able to think of anything else
" Umm.. are you hungry? Do you need something to eat?" I asked. He didn't reply but after few seconds shook his head in a no. I gulped feeling awkward now so I left but only to have him follow me to the kitchen. He stood near the fridge analysing me.
I sighed sipping on my coffee that had been sitting on the table for the past thirty minutes. Not knowing what to do under his heavy gaze I tried to leave the kitchen but to my surprise he blocked my way.
I looked at him questioningly, getting nervous for some strange reason. He spoke looking into my eyes.
" Last night...we talked and I want an answer right now...I'm waiting Sarah."
I paused for a second to come up with something.
" What answer?" I asked suddenly wanting to escape and hide from him because I know he will not like it. I started avoiding his gaze.
He sighed " You know what I'm talking about. You giving me another chance? Letting me fix all of this."
I looked down and spoke anxiously
"I don't have an answer right now Leonardo" I spoke honestly.
"But we talked last night...you slept near me. Why did you then?" He asked more like asserting it. What? Does he not remember why I slept near him? He wasn't letting me go.
I sighed taking a step back
" No, Leonardo you talked as always. But this time I didn't tell you anything, I just didn't answer. Besides you were the one who asked me to stay near you, you were clearly drunk and I agreed to stay by you so you won't be sick, not because I'm your wife but because as a human before anything, it's my responsibility to take care of you." I half lied wanting to get away from him.
" So you let me sleep next to you..near you, just for the sake of 'humanity'? Did you let other people sleep next to you 'just for the sake of humanity Sarah', huh?? You sleep near me not because you're my wife or because you're not willing to give me another chance when I pleaded for it?" He spoke taking a step back as if he was pissed. A look of disappointment and disbelief on his face.
I looked at him shocked, his words almost unbelievable. A pinch to my heart
" Why would you say that Leonardo? Why do you always say things like that? Why do you always keep bringing these disgusting words? Please don't bring my life into this? Don't try to find reasons to argue with me. Please."
I looked the other way, avoiding his eyes again, not wanting to give into his trap.
" Your so difficult all the time. You're so stubborn every single time, it's like I can't do anything with you in a rightful manner. You don't see when others are trying, you just keep pushing people away!" He added with frustration.
I looked at him surprised of his sudden frustration and replied, anger consuming my mind now
" I keep pushing people away?? Huh? you're the one who warned me to stay away from you and I tried my best but you kept coming near me from day one. You pulled me towards you just so you could break every ounce of trust I had in you! You made me believe that I will be safe with you and now I doubt that! I doubt everything you told me Leonardo. It's very easy for you to say sorry every-time but then you don't give me my space! You force me to accept your apology right than and there so you can find new ways to hurt me! So yes if I'm pushing you away today, I'm doing it for good reasons!" I yelled, rage taking over my mind. Tears of anger fell helplessly from my eyes and I hadn't noticed them until I wiped them away.
He clenched his jaw looking at me. His eyes filled with more rage. He picked up the empty plate near him and smashed it far away, causing me to step away from him. He didn't stop, he took the nearest glass and smashed that next. He repeated this few more times with anything that was sitting on the counter next to him. He paused for a second breathing heavy in his consumed rage before kicking the chairs with his leg. I gulped in fear but it was long forgotten by the building anger inside me.
" Stop!" I yelled. He didn't stop.
I sighed and yelled " Stop it Leonardo!!" He paused and looked at me. I took a deep breath gulping my anger hoping to think straight.
" Just stop it please. You're going to hurting yourself ." I spoke a little low voice, sobbing.
He sighed heavily but walked the other way standing to face the pool. I silently walk over to him while crushing the pieces of mess. The mess he made.
" Doing all of this will never bring you peace Leonardo. Destroying things or breaking them will do you no good. It'll just hurt you, damage you. It's of no use." I asserted looking at the mess on the ground.
" I will break or do whatever the fuck I want! Why don't you go and have your fucking space, instead of lecturing me?! Go and talk to your friends about me. Go now!" He yelled looking at me.
Is he serious right now? He's unbelievable.