Party

Sarah's view:

As soon as I woke up I started rushing everything. I made breakfast, ate it, left some for him on the table as usual. Surprisingly he ate it. Well, that's some progress. After cleaning the dishes I took a shower. I didn't see him since morning, but just found an empty plate at the table.
I did loose curls and went with a black glittery maxy dress. The neck line was a little deep but it was still modest enough and it made it much more beautiful. It was backless with a slit on one side of the leg. I paired it with my black strappy heals. I decided to do a simple winged eye liner on my eyes because I wanted to wear red lipstick. I remember the first time I wore red lipstick was on my sisters wedding , and back than I was young. But now I'm trying to be more confident wearing it, because I'm Leonardo's wife and need to play my part well.

I looked different, as if I'm confident assertive women. Which helped me boost my confidence. Lastly applying some perfume I took my black clutch and walked out. I was ready 15 minutes earlier because I don't want him to be embarrassed by going late or worse, hear him yelling that I'm late. As I got a little further near the door I saw him standing with his back towards me. He was wearing black tux. He looked fancy. He was busy talking on the phone so he didn't acknowledge me as I stood just few steps away from him. After a minute he hung up and turned.
His expressions were hard to understand. They were hiding something I couldn't read. He analysed me from head to toe, two times. His eyes were raking me from head to toe with attention. As if he was analysing every inch of me carefully with his eyes. His eyes raked my revealing slit on my leg slowly which made me uncomfortable in a different way. Than he slowly raked my revealing neck  and the V shape neckline  which revealed my chest a little. I was getting nervous with each second under his raking gaze. I looked away gulping, while trying to push all the intensity I felt in his eyes and spoke before I couldn't take this torture anymore
" Let's go or we'll be late".
He didn't move just looked me straight into the eyes with his usual seriousness . I immediately stepped out of the door before he could say anything. He followed me and walked towards his car. He was driving it and I was surprised by it. Where are his men? Did he told them to leave?
Without wasting anymore of our time I followed him and got seated in the passenger seat. After that he didn't even glanced at me for once and drove with the awkward silence. He continued driving as if I was not existing. He certainly had a talent for ignoring a presence next to him. But somehow I was relieved that I didn't have to speak with him. Silence with him is much better than listening his harsh full words. I can definitely get used to this. Or I can try to, having no other option left.

As soon we got out of the car I rushed towards his side. He didn't even make an effort to show people that we're a couple or married. He kept walking with straight face. The party was absolutely beautiful. It was an outdoor party in a big garden. Alot of lights, all white and gold themed. It was stunning. I quietly walked beside him taking in the surroundings. We came to a stop in front of a women and a man.
"Finally, you're here brother. We were waiting for you. Elif is so impatient , I swear to God. If you would've been a minute late. I would've just drag you and your wife here, so she can stop complaining me." The man spoke clearly frustrated but trying to be sarcastic at the  same time. Leo just ignored his comment and just nodded. Wow they must've been really close than.

He than turned to me spoke while smiling 
" Hi, Sarah. I'm Mark, This asshole's best friend. I'm so happy to meet you. And this is my impatient but lovely wife Elif." I shook his hand and smiled politely. Than turned to his wife and she spoke " Mark, he's the impatient and childish one. I'm just excited to meet you. Because I know if Leo has chosen you than we're gonna be future besties." She spoke with humour and sweetness. I met her and I instantly knew she's a sweet women. I introduced myself and hugged her a lightly as if I yearned for it. Thankfully she hugged me even tighter. I looked at Leo he just stood their with a straight face for few seconds and left quietly with Mark following him.
Tonight Elif kept me with her all night. She's a complete opposite of me in public. I stayed quiet most of the time but she was a confident extrovert but an amazing person. I got to know that her father was an American and her mother a Turkish. And she met Mark on a trip to Paris and they fell in love, got married. It was so beautiful to learn about her love life with her husband. As if they were made for each other. They knew each other. Her wedding would've been so dreamy for her, she willingly accepted him. She's happy. She broke my thoughts by asking " So tell me how did you and Leo met?" I stayed quiet, all confused. What should I say? I can't say that it was an arranged marriage. As I was busy thinking Leo and Mark joined us on the table.
" Hey, what are you thinking ?" She spoke once again trying to grab my attention, while waving her hand in front of my face. Before I could've answered Leo raised his eyebrows and asked her with curiosity
" What's going on here?".
"Oh nothing, I just want to know how two of you met?"
Elif replied.
"Oh, I see. Yes, Sarah tell them how we met. Go ahead darling." He spoke turning towards me, drinking his champagne with a devilish smile, clearly trying to degrade me. I was already anxious because of so much crowd. I drank some water, while they waited for me to speak. He wants me to feel embarrassed and I'm not going to give in. I sighed and smiled
" We met through our families. We met at Miss Andrea's birthday party." Satisfied enough with my answer Elif smiled and spoke
" Wow, that must've been luck." I just nodded.
" You're right Elif. Some people just got so damn lucky, which makes me question a lot of things. I mean luck doesn't stay by forever. You get a chance to be lucky for once than all of the other things depends on you, either you ruin everything or win everything." Leonardo spoke taunting me, with his devilish smile.
" You're lucky to have her Leo. So you better win everything." Elif added clearly having no idea of what he really meant.
" Oh trust me, I plan on winning with my own ways." He replied with a smirk and calmly drinking his champagne. I was scared of his devilish smile, it was haunting. It made my body crawl with fear. I excused myself to the bathroom trying to act polite. As soon as I locked myself in the bathroom. I took heavy breaths. He's never going to stop. He'll never backoff, I try my best to stay away from him but my bad luck find ways to confront him. I hate feeling this way. I hate feeling scared in public.
After good fifteen minutes I walked over to Leo, Elif , Mark and a man with his back facing me. They all were attentive while listening to him. As I stood behind Leo, the man noticed me. He was same age as Leo. He stopped talking instantly and scanned me from head to toe. Than he licked his lips. It made me extremely uncomfortable. He was looking at me with lust and I knew it from a lot of prior experiences, while walking the streets.
Leonardo seemed to notice his eyes direction. As soon he realised it was me, he tightened his jaw. I know he felt it too, the lust in his eyes. I mean it was creepy. Anyone will be able to tell that.
" And who is this magnificent beauty here?"
" I'm Sarah." I replied plainly, feeling disgusted by his looks. " Sarah, that's a beautiful name.." he spoke but was cut off by Leonardo
" Sarah Monroe, my wife." I looked at Leonardo with a little surprise. What was that?.
" Woah, what a shame that this beautiful lady is taken. Hi Sarah, I'm Altan your husband's colleague. Well I used to be but now we're people with history." Putting his hand forward to shake. I was a little hesitant but shook it. He didn't left my hand and kissed it while looking me in my eyes. He stayed there for a couple of seconds. I froze from being paranoid. As he left my hand I immediately stepped back trying my best to not rub away his disgusting lips feelings off of my skin and smiled not to show how uncomfortable I felt. Just for the sake of my so called husband's reputation.