Publicly Humiliated

Sarah's view:

Last night was still heavy on my mind. I kept turning and thinking but didn't sleep well. As I looked at my phone I realised it was already late morning.
Nevertheless I got up lazily and took a long shower. My thoughts were racing since last night when he left.
There is still a little fear, uncertainty of my feelings for him. Is it right to fall for him? I don't want to ruin anything between us. I don't want him to think like I also wanted him to fall for me. I know he would never have feelings for me but I don't want to give him any other reason so he can argue with me. I don't want him to hate me because his hatred will affect me now more than ever.
As I got dressed I immediately started to make cheese omelette for him. I was having a hard time with my hand but nevertheless I was done. As I was taking the juice out of the fridge and closing it. I almost had an heart attack seeing Leo just behind the fridge door.
I sighed placing my hand on my heart. And he just smirked at me seeing me scared.
I shook my head irritated, rolling my eyes. Placing the juice on the table. He stood near me raising his eyebrows with an evil grin. I looked at him confused
" Why are you looking at me like that?"
He smirked, replying
" You just rolled your eyes at me."
As I realised I took a step back, my heart racing.
He stepped forward coming near me. I looked at his face than his feet that were moving toward me as I was trying to escape him. Suddenly my waist hit the counter of the kitchen and I stopped, looking back.
My breaths became heavier and I gulped. I was nervous. He placed both of his hand on the island, caging me in between. I saw his hands than diverting my eyes on his lips and finally his eyes.
He was still smirking looking into my eyes diverting his eyes on my parted lips every other second.
His nose teased mine and I closed my eyes sighing.
He kissed my cheek before he moved toward my right ear, kissing it. I whimpered feeling tingling. He swiped his tongue on my outer ear and I unknowingly giggled feeling tickle with his tongue .
He pecked my cheek once again before smirking evilly as if he was planning to do something. I looked at him smiling and in a second he started tickling me. I started laughing like a child, yelling him to stop but he didn't. He was chuckling as I twisted in his hold trying to run away.
" No!!" I yelled laughing like crazy when I couldn't take it anymore.
Thankfully he stopped and my laughter turned into giggles. He just chuckled as I placed my hand on his chest trying to catch my breath.
" That was not funny Leonardo." I spoke still trying to catch my breath.
" No it wasn't. But it was adorable." He replied smiling. I sighed smiling at him in return and saw so much softness in his eyes. As if he was back to himself after so many days. He seemed genuine and true.
He spoke in a low voice looking at my lips all of a sudden " Your laugh is the best thing I've ever heard . Always keep smiling Sarah because you're so damn beautiful."
I smiled at him as his words fluttered my heart. He was looking at my lips as he slowly moved forward. I closed my eyes as our lips collided. His kisses were gentle at first and I kissed him back but then he started getting dominant. He pinned me against the counter and pressed his waist into mine.
I gasped in surprise of his sudden movement. His hands were gripping the corner of the counter, on which we were leaning. And his veins were popping out with so much pressure making him look so masculine, so big against me.
I started catching up to him and he took that acceptance as an opportunity to pick me and place me on the counter as I gasped with surprise. I almost lost balance but he was holding my waist so tight. He smashed his lips into mine once again as if he couldn't resist me. I responded back. I was a moaning mess as he was exploring my back, my waist with his rough hands.
His chest was moving like a hungry wolf as he was breathing loud in hunger. As if I was his meal.

He pulled my waist closer to him, standing between my opened legs. He positioned my core against his crotch in a harsh grip and we both moaned into each other's mouth, unable to resist. I was wearing my leggings and he was wearing his grey sweat pants through which his agitated member was poking me. He gently started to rub himself against me and I was a moaning mess more than ever before.
My core was clenching on its own wanting much more though I knew I would never accept to utter that to him. Allow myself to escape in front of him. It was not only lust it was a need of being close to him.
He groaned as he positioned my legs to wrap against his waist and than holding me close to him, making my body move against his. I panted moving away to catch my breath but he didn't stop our movement. I moaned and he was breathing hard, way too hard observing me. I held into his shirt, gripping tight as I looked at him breathing hard. His eyes were on my parted mouth and I closed my eyes feeling wetness underneath me. My mouth leaving breathless moans as I couldn't breathe for a minute. He once again kissed me and I felt my womb clenching for more. My underwear all drenched with moisture.
He groaned hard into my mouth as I was gasping, feeling too much.
I moaned unknowingly once again and he groaned in a manly voice still moving, now in a more pace. I sighed  " Leonardo.." closing my eyes and he kissed me in return panting, moving with a little force.
I panted saying his name again, moaning. I felt my toes curling as he kept moving. My body ached for some kind of relief, a release and his body was working to find his own. As I felt closer to mine his phone rang disrupting our movement once again. He groaned hard and I moaned hard feeling a new pool beneath me.
He moved away in annoyance answering his phone.
He turned the other way taking his call in a hurry and I just sat there in realisation. I felt my face hot and red. My heart beating so fast. I felt myself slightly tired. I quickly stepped down gasping feeling coldness on my tights. As if they were wet.
Oh my god! What did I do?! I'm so embarrassed. He must've.. he was so close to me. He..he felt me. He must've f..felt my wetness against him...
What do I do now? I'm so ashamed, I..I want to hide somewhere.
As he was on his phone walking towards the table. I noticed something and my eyes literally fell out of my face in embarrassment.
I saw a clear wet spot on front of his grey sweat pant.
I looked at him in shock and he looked down at the spot before meeting my eyes.
My cheeks blushed and I rushed to leave to my room as he was still busy on his phone.
I went to the bathroom and freshened up. Changing my clothes.
I can't believe that I was so close to him. How am I going to face him now? How should I act? I feel so shy. Taking a deep breath, I slowly walked towards the table and saw him already seated. He had already changed his sweats which didn't made me feel awkward for changing my clothes too.
He was quietly eating his food now as if nothing happened. I looked at him feeling anxious as if the tension once again was changed.
Gulping, feeling anxious I started to eat my breakfast quietly. My phone got a message and I looked at Leonardo he didn't even bothered glancing at me ever since I sat here. I felt a tug at my heart as he was back to being distant suddenly. Is he angry? Does he regret..
I looked to see who could it be but found already 3 notifications of messages from Shawn. I read my messages without opening them, through my notifications
First message ' Hey Sarah, please call me just once.'
Second message ' I'm desperately waiting for your answer'
Third message ' Just talk to me please '
I sighed putting my phone on silent. I can't talk to him right now. He needs some time to think about himself.
I don't want him to feel dependent on me for relief. He needs to move on and I'll tell him straight up. That is the only way.
" There is a success party I'm hosting tonight for my business colleagues and friends, so be ready till 7pm."
Leonardo spoke breaking me out of my thoughts.
I looked at him but he wasn't even looking my way.
I nodded, took by a surprise.
" Are there going to be a lot of people tonight?" I asked nervously.
He looked at my way and nodded with his blank expression.
He added a moment later looking at me with a deadly expression " Dress fancy because everyone will be looking at you. Everyone will know who you are."
I gulped feeling uneasy looking at me with something deadly yet hidden.
I looked at him trying to figure him out but he smiled at me. Not a gentle or genuine smile, it was evil. As if it was dripping with wrath and vengeance.
I raised my eyebrows in confusion and his deadly smile spread more.
He just stood up with his hand in his pockets. He was staring at me with the same look. He added
" You'll see for yourself tonight."
Before I could ask him anything he left.