<Bonus Chapter>

Eddie hadn't heard anything from his boyfriend in a few days, and he was getting worried. He turned on the news, and his Jaw dropped.

"The Harrington brothers were arrested two days ago, two of them tragically killed on sight. The last surviving brother, Steve Harrington, will go on trial in 3 weeks time. They are said to have killed at least 13 people, and will make the record books for the most dangerous serial killers of the century. A memorial will be erected in the Rosewolf park, and a ceremony will take place for the victims' families, including a moment of silence for all those lost." Eddie stood, frozen in shock for a long time, before jumping to action, grabbing his bag and calling a taxi, googling which prison Steve was being kept in. When he finally got there, he practically ran to the front desk. "I'm here to visit Steve Harrington." He explained. "What is your relationship with the inmate?" "Lover." "Name and address?" "Eddie Munson. And, uh number 47, in the trailer park." He sighed. The receptionist looked at him over her glasses, before sighing and standing. "Follow me." She led him down a hallway, then shared a hushed conversation with a security guard. "Let's go, you only get 7 minutes." He opened the door. "Seven? Couldn't you Make it ten?" He didn't get an answer as he sat at the booth. A few minutes later, a familiar man sat across from him, not daring to look him in the eye.

"Steve?" He asked quietly, picking up the phone. "I'm going to die soon." Steve said simply, picking up the phone on his side. "I'll miss you." Eddie whispered, putting his hand against the glass. Steve looked up in surprise. "You will?" He put his hand up to, his eyes clouding over with tears. "Yes. I forgive you my love, you don't have to worry about that." Eddie leaned his forehead against the window, and Steve did the same. "I'm so sorry Eds..." he sniffed. "It's ok now, I just wanted to say goodbye." Eddie smiled. "I love you Eddie." "I love you too Stevie." They sat in silence Until the guard dragged Steve back to his cell, and Eddie went home with a heavy heart, but a strange sense of closure. It hadn't really sunk in yet that Steve had done all of those horrible things, and he really hoped it never would. It was better this way, only remembering the good things. Only remembering Steve, not the black ghost that he has become.

Have a good day :)