Chapter 12: Trapped

Hey everyone! I'm so glad you have stuck with my story so far, it means the world to me! I love love love seeing your comments and votes, it makes my day! <3

The next few days, you had hardly spoke to anybody in the compound, including your brother. You were sure you had said no more than a sentence to anyone. You were infuriated.

You walked down the stairs, silent as usual, and headed into the kitchen where your brother was making himself food. You ignored his presence, making yourself a piece of toast. As you stood there, waiting for your toast, your back turned to Tony, you felt the billionaire's gaze fixated on you.

"Yn?" He finally said, breaking the silence you had desired. At first, you ignored him, but then he said your name again. "Yn." He said more sternly, causing you to slowly turn from the toaster to face him.

"What." You spat, more of a statement than a question. You clenched your jaw, anger boiling in your chest just looking at him. He looked extremely nervous, and solemn, causing you to become more curious.

"Listen uh..."

You scoffed. "Spit it out." You said harshly, folding your arms over your chest.

"Wanda is going to be staying here. Not leaving...and I-" 

You cut him off. "Like a prisoner? Tony that's-"

He returned the favor by interrupting you mid-sentence. "You're staying too." His tone was stern and flat. He wasn't joking.

"You have to be kidding me." You blurted out, ignoring you're toast that had popped from the toaster to the countertop. "I'm a criminal now too, huh?"

"No, Yn that's not-" He paused. "I'm trying to protect you. If you follow Steve and Bucky...you will be a criminal! I can't let that happen."

"And If I don't agree to this?" You picked up your toast, leaning on the counter and eating it quickly.

"That won't matter." He said simply, folding his arms. 

You felt an ironic smile tug at your lips. "I knew it." You muttered, betrayal evident in your voice. "What did you do?"

Tony gave you a sympathetic look. "Vision will be here as well. To make sure you don't leave."

Without even realizing, you scoffed loudly, staring at your brother with shock. "Y-you." A sarcastic laugh escaped your lips. "I thought I knew you." You said flatly, before retreating from the kitchen to the main room. You found nobody sitting on the couches or standing around. Where was everyone?

"Tony where-" You stopped talking when you had turned around to go back to the kitchen, but found Tony in the doorway, his Iron Man suit covering his entire body. 

"Wanda is in her room, and Vision is speaking with her." He turned to leave. "Stay. Here." He said sternly. "I love you."

Before you could say something, he flew off.

You were now extremely irate with your brother, and being stuck in the compound, didn't help. You wondered around, helping Wanda cook, glaring at Vision who just stared back curiously, laying on the floor staring at the ceiling. Before you knew it, it was nighttime. 

You entered the kitchen to find Wanda and Vision making small talk. You opened the fridge, but then quickly shut it when a loud bang came from outside, retrieving Visions attention. Vision looked at you and Wanda, then hovered through the wall towards the explosion. Just when you were about to go upstairs, you heard a familiar voice. 

"Hey guys." 

You spun around. "Clint?!" You exclaimed, running to hug him. You gave him a quick hug before questioning what he was really doing here. "What are you doing, your...they'll arrest you!"