A new kind of warmth

A/N?: LOOK AT VICTOR IN HIS GIN COSPLAY 🤭

The early morning after Dazai was the first to wake up. He did not know the time, but assumed it was at least a few hours before his needed time to be awake.

Though it took him some time to realize that he was hugging someones waist with his face close to it, he didn't bother to move knowing it was Fyodor until he realized the Fyodor was most likely in an uncomfortable position.

He lifted his body up and sat beside Fyodor. The brunette boy decided to just lay the other down and then go back to sleep. But instead of going to his bed like he planned, he brought his and Fyodor's body's closer into a cuddle. With Fyodor's body subconsciously cuddling into Dazai's the two of them slept.

Dazai found it easy to fall back asleep when he was with Fyodor, especially cuddled into him. He found Fyodor's body heat comforting, as well as the way Fyodor's body felt against his.

(Time skip to 6am because we love those 😋)

Fyodor arose from his sleep rather warm; Which was odd considering how cold the juvenile is. He felt light breathing on his chest and opened his eyes to see who, or what, was there to be breathing on him.

He found a sleeping Dazai with his face buried in Fyodor's chest. He also noticed the both of their legs were intertwined, as well that Fyodor was holding Dazai close to him.

Even if it sounded weird or creepy even, Fyodor didn't want to move away from the boy and stop looking at him.

The black-haired boys heart warmed. It felt different. But if Dazai was making him feel this way, it must be good, right?

A/N: SORRY IT'S SO SHORT- I HAVE NO IDEAS ON WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT IN ANY OF MY FYOZAI STORIES SO PLEASE LEAVE RECOMMENDATIONS ON WHAT TO WRITE (please in my other Fyozai stories comments if you read them) 🙏