Punishment

(After supper time)

Fyodor laid on his bed alone. Dazai had caused trouble, again, but this time he got caught and was currently being told his punishment by the dean.

Dazai decided to use some of the food he wasn't going to eat from his tray to stain a few peoples clothes. Which ended with him getting in trouble because he couldn't be calm again.

The dean chose something simple, yet bothersome. His stay there was extended by months and he was prohibited from buying anything from commentary for three months. He new release date was on July 31st, still two years from now. 

Fyodor rolled over and faced the empty space looking at the cell door, waiting for it to open.

Thankfully, after an hour and forty minutes, Dazai was shoved back into the cell before the cell door was slammed by an officer.

Fyodor looked into Dazai's eyes and sat up.

"Lay back down." Dazai said as he got into Fyodor's bed and pulled the boy down. Fyodor didn't budge Dazai's pull and allowed him to be cuddled into by the brunette. He snuggled into Dazai as well and covered them both up, even though their body heat was enough to keep the both of them warm.

Fyodor began to wonder Dazai's punishment was, but ignored it for the time being and fell asleep soundly. He did not snore nor sleep talk or move. He was as still and silent as a dead corpse, while on the other hand Dazai moved, talked, and snored. Even if the snoring wasn't all that loud.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is super short— i just wanted to write something but didn't have a whole lot of motivation 😭