Twenty Three.

Twenty Three.

"THEY'VE taken her." Jay paced back and forth in front of the the six boys and Sora. He looked distressed as he ran a hand through his hair and beads of sweat were evident on his forehead. "The Fiend Coven have taken her."

Sora felt a rush of panic flow through her body at the thought of the 'Fiend Coven' taking Dohee. She had no knowledge of who the 'Fiend Coven' was, but by the sounds of it, they didn't seem good.

"Wait what?" Jungwon firmly questioned, standing up from his seat in a panicked state. "How do you know that?"

"I saw them," Jay answered, a look of sorrow and guilt on his face. "Soobin and Taehyun took Dohee."

"What happened?" Heeseung interrogated and Sunoo guided Jay to sit down to stop him from pacing around the library and getting himself all worked up.

"Dohee got up to go to the bathroom, and she never came back. She was taking forever and when I turned around to go and look for her I saw Soobin and Taehyun leaving the girls bathroom." The boy rambled.

"Do they have some sort of hideout?" Sora asked, her voice shaky with nerves and her stomach doing somersaults.

Sunghoon sighed quietly to himself as he placed his hand on her lower back.

He knew the situation would be too much for Sora to handle, and he didn't want her to get herself worked up over it.

"Let me take you home." He suggested, and despite the feeling of panic exploding inside of her, she hesitantly nodded.

"I'm taking Sora home, I'll be back later." Sunghoon announced to the boys, who nodded and bid their goodbyes to Sora — they could understand why Sunghoon was taking her home, and if it was them in his position, they would do the same.

"We'll do everything we can." Sunghoon muttered into Sora's neck as he gently placed kisses over her exposed skin.

Goosebumps were quick to form over her body as her fingers played with the ends of his hair.

Sunghoon had only planned on walking Sora home, yet now they were laying on her bed in a hot and steamy kiss.

The boys lips trailed from her neck and up to her jaw, where he then continued with his kisses.

They were sweet and loving, and they caused Sora's stomach to do flips. She felt awful for carrying out the sinful act when her best friend was missing, but she couldn't help it. It felt as if there was a magnetic force between them that drove them together — and they both loved that feeling.

A soft and almost silent moan passed Sora's lips as Sunghoon sucked on her neck and his fang grazed against her skin. She could feel him smirk against her but she couldn't care less at that moment in time. All she wanted was Sunghoon.

The Park boy leaned away from her neck and examined it. There was a crimson mark beginning to form and he smiled slightly, before he leaned back down to kiss Sora's lips.

This time, there was more hunger and lust in the kiss than before and the two found themselves wanting even more.

Hands began exploring each others bodies and Sora felt Sunghoon's larger and colder hand softly lift her t-shirt, revealing her stomach. He placed his hand on her bare skin, causing a shiver to run up Sora's spine.