Prologue

Hi !
May I introduce myself ?
I'm Hel ( short for Helena ) .
And yes , my mother named me after the goddess of the death , which is kinda weird I think, especially in the times of the problem. There isn't really much to say about me . I'm pretty normal , well as normal as a teenager can be. I joined Lockwood & Co at the very start and that was my luck . I didn't need to do this tests George and Lockwood invented for our new member . So since three full months I'm living with them and until now , I'm still alive .

George, or how I prefer to call him Georgie ( he absolutely hates it ), is my best friend . Even though we hated each others guts at the start but hey , isn't that the start of every good friendship ? I'm surprised Lockwood Didn't went nuts , while we fought. It just took a lot of not planned midnight meetings in the kitchen and suddenly we were best friends . Georgie's little heart went all soft on me ( he would kill me for this ) .

Lockwood , well I have many names for him. Most of the time it's just Lockwood , sometimes Woody ( he says he hates it but I now he adores it ) and in really rare moments Anthony.
The relationship between him and me ?
Well he's Lockwood and I'm Hel. Doesn't that explain it already ?

But I don't want to bother you, with all this informations . I mean you will find it out soon enough , right ?

So here are just some tips to over live in the times of the problem :
1. You can trust no one
2. Everything means something
3. Have fun reading :)