9. Weird

"No, you don't get it."
I sighed, leaning against the bed of Georgie.
"She bathed."
I looked at him, trying to get him to understand that this wasn't so unusual.
"In her CLOTHES."
He stated.
"Well?"
"Don't you think that's a bit weird?"
Of course it is, but there's no way I would step the girl in the back. I was weird too, for matter of facts I still am. So let her bath in her clothes if she likes, as long as she doesn't kill someone I don't really care.
"George.
Lockwood has a god complex, like he actually thinks he's a gift from heaven.
You're a complete nerd, who doesn't like pants and I have more mental health problems than anyone on this planet.
Nobody here is normal."
"But we're not weird!"
We both stopped talking as the door opened.
"I see we're shit talking ."
Woody closed the door behind him, making sure that it didn't make a sound, so we wouldn't disturb Lucy in whatever she was doing.
"We're not shit talking, we're discussing."
"And I was wondering why you weren't coming downstairs to read with me?"
I shrugged, not daring to look into his eyes.

Yes, we talked I know. But I just...
I am too bound to Lockwood. He's just my boss and I should remember that. Yes Lockwood and Co was my family, I literally had nobody else then them but Lockwood should be my family in the same way as George.

"I kind of forgot it.
George is telling me what I missed."
I gestured towards my leg, as a reminder what I did the last day.
"Oh , so he's telling you how Lucy bathed ?"
Lockwoods usual smirk turned into an amused one.
"IN CLOTHES! You're both missing my point."
I sighed , while Lockwood let himself fall next to me.
"You really think she's that weird?"
Lockwood seemed to start to overthink his decision, while George started to nod.
"She's not weird, you assholes. She just needs a few friends and you're not really helping her."
I pushed myself up from the floor, once again hissing in pain.
"To be honest, you're both doing the exact opposite.
Which is pretty normal for the both of you."
I walked out, trying to hide the pain in my leg.
I don't need pity. As I walked up the stairs, I heard Lucy talking from upstairs.
Poor girl.
I'm sure she's just lonely, I'm too sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I love it here. This is my home but sometimes...
I just wished I could tell someone from my past. Cry in someone's arms, instead in my pillow, while trying to muffle the sound so nobody would hear me.
Even though sometimes I wishes someone would hear me, someone would hear me and come to save me.

I decided to leave her for tonight , even though I would check up on her tomorrow. Maybe that was all she needed right now, someone who cares.

I woke up from loud voices in the floor. Not once you can sleep trough in this for damn house. I sighed before opening my eyes.
"Oh shit."
I starred at the black eyes of the ghost.
"Uhm, Hi Annabel."
She looked back at me , starting to smile weirdly.
Yeah totally normal, just don't freak out. Stay calm.
All my senses gone up as high as somehow possible, making me feel oddly ... happy ? Amused ?
It was rear that a feeler had good feelings while being near a ghost.
"Okay, uhm, I'm just gonna..."
I slowly stood up, making my way to the door, not once turning my back to the ghost. Even though it seemed like she didn't want to hurt me.
"Good ghost, just stay there.
I'm gonna...
Well..."
I had no fucking idea what I'm going to do.
What the hell is she even doing her ?
Shouldn't she be like death , like completely no coming back death. I closed my door behind me and took a deep breath.
"ANTHONY LOCKWOOD!"
I screamed, before running over to his door.
Stopping death in track as he, while throwing over a TShirt, and Lucy came out of his room.
"Uhm."
I cleared my throat. Okay wrong moment to think about that. I can overthink this situation as soon as I survived it.
"Ghost, my room."
I spat out before turning around to George's room.
"What , she was just in my room ?"
Lucy looked at me confused but I didn't care to be honest. I also didn't care to knock. I burst open the door.
"What the hell?"
George rubbed over his eyes.
"There is a ghost in my room."
I stated. He groaned turning around, trying to escape the light which came from the floor.
"That's not funny, let me sleep."
"I'm not trying to be funny, actually I am dead serious."
He slowly turned around to me , starring at my face.
"You've got to be fucking kidding me."
I shook my head.
"Give me 10 seconds and close the door!"