01

moon

••••••••••

"Watch out" a voice echoed through moon's head, to say moon was drunk was an understatement.

"Shit im sorry" tara said pushing herself through the crowd dragging her friend with her. "Hi"

"How are you doing girls?" tara and moon Turned around to see anika and mindy on the couch. "Hi" tara said, letting out a small chuckle.

Tara started talking to a girl that goes there school, one that moon didn't know. so she decided it was her time for her to go. So she waved her a quick goodbye and wandered off to search for chad and ethan.

"Let me see it in your face" moon heard chad say to ethan while they started moving there body's up and down. "You guys look like idiots" she said with a small grin stumbling up against her boyfriend's chest.

"Yea yea" chad said rolling his eyes at her. "cheers man, to the dynamic duo of hortense tower third floor room 315 whoo!" chad turned around grabbing three shots from a dresser handing them to his friends.

moon chugged it back without flinching. "Yeah" ethan said before chugging it backwards and spitting it right back.

"Like i said idiots" moon said, with a wide grin plastered on her face, she turned to face ethan. "can't hold you're liquor?" she asked teasingly.
ethan let out a low chuckle.

he smiled down at her as she stood leaning against his chest. "you know I don't drink" ethan said as she leaned forward claiming his lips with her's. "I know" he mumbled into the sloppy kiss. "are you drunk?" ethan asked his girlfriend, his eyebrows furrowing.

"noo" moon dragged out with a big smile.

"Seriously?" chad asked sarcastically as he looked at the couple. "and get a room" chad said making ethan glare at chad which went unnoticed by the two.

"Hey big guy you're needed" anika suddenly popped out of nowhere tapping chad on the shoulder.

moon clung her arm around Ethan's as they made their way to the hall. to see tara being dragged up the stairs by rape-date frankie. "tara" i said making her turn around to face me. "come down will you?" i said as she shook her head.

"I'll be fine"

"Hey partner" chad said smiling up at frankie. "Tara's good down here" he said motioning towards the ground.

"Sorry bro i didn't catch that" frankie laughed walking down the stairs towards chad.

"uh Yeah, you did" chad said with a small chuckle.

Tara stumbled down the stairs walking towards chad"No no chad its okay i want to" tara said putting her hands on his chest pushing him back.

moon's face scrunched up in disgust as those words left her lips. no way moon was letting her go upstairs with frankie. she was drunk but not that drunk.

"Yeah see chad she wants to" he said grabbing Tara's arm and dragging her upstairs "come on"

"Ow" tara winched making anika mindy and moon move forward to help her.

chad pulled frankie down, and before moon knew it the two were fighting, everyone gathered around them yelling. "Guys guys" tara tried to stop them.

chad pushed Frankie which made frankie stumble on to moon, ethan pushed Frankie off his girlfriend against the railing off the stairs.

chad looked at ethan in shock as frankie gripped his side from the impact of him hitting the stairs. moon pushed her back into Ethan's chest, chad was ready to launch at frankie again, but his actions got cut short as sam suddenly appeared in the middle of them.

"Guys guys, yea sorry to interrupt im just gonna tase you in the balls real quick" sam said before she held the taser against his balls. "Dont ever lay hand on my sister"

the electric shock echoed through the room as frankie grunted in pain.
"You fucking bitch!" Frankie yelled.

"fuck you"

"Sam, are you fucking kidding me? Your stalking me now?" Tara said before she pushed past people walking off. moon ran after her cousin, accidentally bumping into her boyfriend as she did so.

"Tara wait!" moon yelled after her cousin as she pushed the crowd aside. "Are you okay?" Moon asked when she finally reached her, with a worried look on her face.

"Fine" she told her cousin with a small smile, the two started walking back to the apartment, their arms locked with one another.

"Tara, will you stop?" The girls turned around to be met by sam with chad mindy anika and ethan behind her.

tara ignored her sister pulling moon with her, moon frowned when tara had no intention of stopping. "tara!" sam yelled again.

"I cannot believe you just did that, you embarrassed me" tara yelled back as she kept walking.

"That guy was a dick, he was gonna take advantage of yo-" sam got cut of by tara "So?!" Tara yelled as she turned around "So?" sam asked with an amused look.

"If i want to hook up with an asshole that's my decision, it's my decision" tara said pointing at herself.

"Okay" sam rolled her eyes sarcastically, moon pursed her lips and squinted her eyes at Tara's response "no, It's not about you i mean, you're out of my life for 5 years, and then you can't leave me alone for 5 minutes"

"Because you're not dealing with what happened to us" sam said taking a breath "have you even gone to see the counselor once?" She asked.

"No, and im not going to" tara shrugged. "Why not?" Sam asked.
"Because, I'm uninterested in living in the past like you are" tara said as her hands reached her head in frustration.

"What's that supposed to mean" sam asked crossing her arms over her chest. moon nudged her head at chad silently telling him to do something.

"Hey guys, come on" chad chimed in, moon walked over to ethan and laid her head against his bicep. he instinctively wrapped an arm around her shoulder and softly kissed the top of her head.

"It means im not gonna let what happened to us for three days define the rest of my life" tara said with glossy eyes. "So your just goanna pretend it never happened?" Sam asked.

Tara closed her eyes and let out "what are you doing here sam? In new york, your working two shitty jobs to help with rent, or whatever" tara said "but what's your plan?" Sam let out a sign as tara continued. moon grabbed Ethan's hand and started to fidget with the rings on his fingers.

"I know what im goanna do, okay because im gonna keep going to college. I'm gonna get a degree and I'm gonna live my life, my life." tara stated. "you just followed me here and won't let me out of your sight" Tara said.

"I'm Just trying to look out for you" sam admitted.

"I- i know i know you are, you can't do it for the rest of my life though" tara nodded at sam. "You have to let me go"

"Hey!" a girl from down the street yelled as we all turned our head before she threw a cup with liquid in it at sam. "Murderer" she said before trying to walk off. "What the fuck is wrong with you bitch" sam tried to go for the girl as chad and tara pulled her back.

Moon lunged at the girl and before ethan could get a hold of her moon swung her fist across the girls face. "moon!" anika yelled before four hands pried moon away being ethan and chad "bitch" the girl scoffed holding her now bleeding nose.

"excuse me?" Moon said trying to squirm herself out of the guys there grip. "Bitch, your probably all Murderers" she said before walking off with her friends.

"I'm so sick of this shit" sam mumbeld before turning to moon silently thanking the gurl who returned a soft smile.

"Hey i-i have tissues, if you want tissues" ethan bummed in "i have like three tissues. Moon chuckled at the boy as sam snatched the tissues from him. "Come on dork" moon said grabbing his arm taking him with her.

an: this chapter is so cringe please give it a try i wrote this chapter a long time ago. i started writing it again it gets better, i hope. don't forget to vote:)