Episode 4

Fox Alistair from RWBY moved into the House last night after Weiss Birthday.

Interview Room

Ben 10: So I think Neptune is a really cool guy, super friendly. But Blake told me he has extreme aquaphobia. I'm not one to judge, but the creators of RWBY shouldn't do that to him, he's a great guy.

Kitchen, 5:52 AM

Spongebob splits up into little clones of himself shows Hiccup and Astrid how he washes dishes so quickly.

Hiccup: Umm...

Astrid: Well, he is a sponge with square pants after all.

When Neptune walked in the room, Spongebob pulls himself back together to ring himself out and when he did, Neptune has a shocked look on his face and takes a few steps back. Neptune turns around and walks out of the kitchen. Suddenly, he bumps into Blake, who had a glass of ice water.

Blake: Oh hey, Neptune. (notice his hands were quivering) Are you okay?

Neptune: (stuttering) Yeah, yeah... I'm good. I'm... p-perfectly fine (runs away).

In the pool, 4:05

Raven, Mai, Gwen, Neo, Laura and Sam were under umbrellas staying out of the sunlight. Jaime, Robin, Ben, Rex, Perdita, Terra, Randy, Fox, Coco, Luz, Steven were playing in the water. Leonardo, Pyrrha, Samurai Jack, Iron Fist were meditating on yoga mats. Neptune was just sitting on the pool side and he was sitting in the lifeguard chair. Ben and Rex were just looking at Neptune without him noticing, Rex whisper something into Ben's ear and they both nod. Ben and Rex tips lifeguard chair over and Neptune fell in the pool. Then, he quickly got out of the pool and went back in the house with a high pitched screaming.

Weiss: Why would you two do that?!

Zuko: You guys know how he gets when he's around water!

Iron Fist: We'll go see if he's alright (goes with Pyrrha)

Interview Room

Rex: Okay, so maybe we went a bit overboard trying to help him with his fear of water. I really do feel bad for him, so me and Ben went to apologize and everything went good.