Episode 19

Early In The Morning

The Cartoon House is quiet and dimly lit. All the residents are fast asleep, their snores echoing through the halls. In one of the bedrooms, Eduardo, Neptune, Coco, and Spider-Man are wide awake, hatching a plan.

 In one of the bedrooms, Eduardo, Neptune, Coco, and Spider-Man are wide awake, hatching a plan

Eduarado: (whispering) Alright, we need to be extra quiet. We don't want to wake anyone up. The coffee cravings are real.

Neptune: (agrees) Totally. I can't function without my morning caffeine fix.

Coco: (nods) Plus, Starbucks has that new limited edition blend. I need to try it before they run out.

Spider-Man: (chuckles) I hear you. I've been swinging around the city all night, and I could really use some caffeine to keep me going.

They exchange determined glances, ready for their covert coffee mission.

Hallway

The three friends tiptoe through the dimly lit hallway while Spider-Man climbed on the ceiling, careful to avoid any squeaky floorboards. They move with precision, their steps light and silent.

Kitchen

They reach the kitchen, their destination. Eduardo skillfully picks the lock on the pantry door, revealing an array of snacks.

Neptune: (whispering) Guys, we have to be quick. Grab what you need and let's head out.

The group quietly gathers coffee beans, filters, and other necessary supplies, carefully placing them in a bag. They move like shadows, a well-coordinated team.

Backyard

Eduardo silently opens the back door, revealing the serene backyard. They step outside, the cool night air hitting their faces.

Spider-Man: (grinning) Alright, team. Our mission is nearly complete. Starbucks, here we come!

They share a quick, excited glance before setting off into the night, their footsteps light and purposeful. The group walks briskly through the empty streets, the glow from the streetlights guiding their way. They navigate the sleeping city like experienced adventurers, their anticipation growing with each step.

Starbucks - Morning

They enter the Starbucks, greeted by the comforting aroma of freshly brewed coffee. The employee behind the counter looks up, surprised to see them so early.

Edurado: (grinning) Four of your finest coffees, please. We've been on a journey to satisfy our caffeine cravings.

The employee chuckles, impressed by their enthusiasm. The four friends find a cozy corner to sit, savoring the moment of victory.

They raise their cups in a silent toast, the steam from their coffees mingling in the air.