Episode 16: 4th Of July Part 4: Party Time

Cartoon House

The cartoon characters had decided to throw a 4th of July party at their house. They had decorated the living room with red, white, and blue streamers and balloons, and had even set up a small dance floor. Patriotic music was playing in the background, and everyone was having a great time.

SpongeBob SquarePants: This party is awesome! Happy 4th of July, everyone!

Nightwing: I have to agree. It's good to celebrate our country's independence and have some fun.

Ben 10: Yeah, and it's great to see everyone just enjoying themselves.

Aang: I couldn't agree more. This is a great way to bring people together and celebrate our shared values.

Samurai Jack: Indeed. It is good to just relax and enjoy the company of our friends.

As the night went on, the guests continued to dance and enjoy themselves. They sipped on drinks and chatted with each other, forgetting all about their worries and problems.

Gumball: I'm so glad we decided to throw this 4th of July party. It's good to see everyone having a good time and celebrating our country.

Steven Universe: Yeah, we should do this more often. It's a great way to show our pride and appreciation for our country.

Dipper Pines: I agree. And it's nice to see everyone getting along, despite their differences, and coming together to celebrate our freedom.

As the night wore on, the guests danced and laughed together, enjoying each other's company and celebrating the holiday.

Outside

The villains arrived outside the cartoon characters' house and parked their car on the driveway. They hesitated before ringing the doorbell, exchanging nervous glances with each other.

Blackfire: Are we really doing this? Attending a party with our enemies?

Red X: It does seem foolish. But if we can use this opportunity to our advantage, it may be worth it."

Plankton: I don't see what's the big deal, it's just a party. We can handle ourselves.

Vlad Plasmius: I don't trust this. It's too easy. But we can't let our guard down.

As they approached the door, they could hear the sound of music and laughter coming from inside. They took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.
Neopolitan opened the door and looked at the villains with a cold stare. Cinder recognized Neopolitan and the two exchanged a long, tense look.

Cinder Fall: Hello, Neo. It's been a while.

Neopolitan didn't say anything, but her expression spoke volumes. The last time they saw each other, they had been on opposite sides of a conflict. It was clear that their history was not a pleasant one.

Blackfire: Is everything alright?

Cinder Fall: Yes, of course. Neo and I just have a bit of a history.

The villains entered the house, but the tension between Cinder and Neopolitan was palpable. The night was far from over, and it was clear that the villains had their own agendas to pursue.

During The Party

Nightwing and Deathstroke found themselves having a conversation, but they still hated each other's guts. They were careful not to break their agreement, but the tension between them was palpable.

Nightwing: So, how have you been, Slade?

Deathstroke: Don't call me that. And you know I don't like you, Grayson.