13

Chapter 13

    After solving the task of being required to complete a group of policemen in three days who could not complete it in a week, Aoike Lianyang had time to look for his "mother".

    In the beginning, Osamu Dazai's request was purely to make things difficult, and the purpose was probably—

    such as "I can't even ask you to help with the proposal, and I can't complete the task on time."

    It's like asking an intern to prepare a perfect proposal in the workplace. Although both parties know that this is deliberately making things difficult, but on the bright side, there will definitely be inferior guilt and unwillingness of "I have failed his trust". This is the inferiority of social creatures.

    Aoike Renyang is not stingy about pretending to be soft, and pretending to be a well-behaved and loyal dog for his beloved toys can also be regarded as a novel life experience, but he hates this kind of "impossible task" that will disrupt his plan.

    His current energy should be on novels.

    It's like a woman who has been married for decades and doesn't show her husband to see her bare face uses her 'beauty' as her capital. If Aoike Lianyang wants Dazai Osamu to really feel at ease in hiring him by his side, he must put improving his strength first.

    'Ability' and 'corpse', they are like carrots hooked on each other to drive the mule forward.

    Walking on the street, most of the shops are closed. After all, it is a city dominated by the mafia, and the residents who live in the daytime will considerately give up the night to the residents of the dark world.

    Of course, it is also the reason why there is no cost of opening a shop at night.

    It's about to get messy.

    This can be seen from the fact that insurance companies all keenly withdrew from the Yokohama market when the leader of the port mafia, which was the leader of Yokohama, changed.

    Even those who dig out of the country will refuse to sell property insurance and accident insurance to people who are going to Yokohama. After all, no one wants to lose everything.

    Every corner of the city is waiting for the arrival and end of an era-changing war, and then continues to operate abnormally and stably.

    Qingchi Lianyang listened to the sporadic gunshots in the distance, with a cold expression. He walked along the edge of the avenue, avoiding the surveillance of shops and office buildings, like a killer walking alone in the dark.

    "Zi la——I'm Sato Kou, what should I call you, sir?" A

    flattering male voice mixed with electronic sounds came from the intercom. He was the representative of the subordinates who had just been assigned to Aoike Lianyang, and they were packed together There are also twelve bottom-level members.

    In this country of 'freedom of association', the wages of 'jidao' are even higher than those of white-collar workers, and the chances of making a fortune are much higher if they work in ordinary clubs, so young laborers who want to become mafia are more expensive than those who serve in the military every year need more. Even more so with the Port Mafia.