53

Chapter Fifty-Three

    Gojo Satoru soon knew how to expose the existence of "spells" to the masses.

    He was still shocked by Yuan Lu's long vacation, when Xia Youjie stuffed him with a novel with a beautiful cover.

    ""Goddess"?"

    Wujo Satoru picked up the book with two fingers and glanced at it.

    The cover of the book is black and pink, with strange colors, and a woman's face is vaguely outlined with black smoke. After tilting the book cover, you can find that the pink part looks like a silhouette of a bird, and there are tentacles-like pituitary glands under the bird's claws.

    "Jie, since when did you like to read novels about high school girls like this?"     Xia Youjie

    rolled his eyes at him, "Look at the name of the main character."

road.

    "Compared to this, why Yuanlu can ask for leave at this time, it's not fair! Let me see, the protagonist is called..."

    Three question marks appeared on Gojo Wu's forehead.

    Because in the column of the protagonist, the name of Yuanlu/Yuanhe is impressively written.

    He raised his voice a bit: "Damn! Did Yuan Lu wear a book?"

    He also thought of this kind of limelight!

    Xia Youjie twitched the corners of his mouth, his eyes filled with speechlessness: "Xiaolu has gone to Yokohama."

    Didn't Aoike Lianyang say that he is a novelist?

    "I know that." Gojo Satoru answered the question, and casually read the book a few pages back: "Yeah, why didn't I expect to promote the spell in an entertaining way, and then manipulate public opinion to hype it up so that people will accept it... But why the pseudonym PM?"

    PM2.5?

    so weird.

    In order to promote conjuration, wouldn't it be better to have a pseudonym with the theme of "conjurer"?

    "You better say the same in front of Mr. Qingchi." Xia Youjie cast a contemptuous look: "Most of the pen names of novelists have special meanings, and the pen name of PM has been very famous before.

    " It's not just for the magic world to help out.

    Gojo Satoru asked with clear and stupid eyes: "Special significance? Is it smog?"

    Xia Youjie complained: "The initials of a loved one, or a place of great significance to the novelist himself, it would be more reasonable."

    He smoothly When investigating PM, I found that there are many speculations about his pseudonym and identity on the Internet, and even appeared in newspapers and offline bookstores. But the representative works are only two short stories.