83

Chapter 83

    Qingchi Lianyang was silent for a long time, unable to give an answer.

    Osamu Dazai was not surprised: "Ah, sorry, after all, 'Osamu Dazai' is not a well-known star, this question is indeed not rigorous, so to put it another way, Aoike, who are you?

    " Asked.

    Osamu Dazai had to confirm one thing.

    Qingchi Lianyang's fingertips trembled slightly: "Novelist."

    He was inexplicably ashamed. Saying this word was even more difficult than his confession just now.

    "If I remember correctly, Aoike, you couldn't write the "ending" before, ah...sorry. Osamu Dazai blinked, not knowing whether the answer was expected or unexpected, and then he chose to pass: "So, do you know the port mafia?" "

    I've probably heard of it, and I've heard of everything in Leibo Street, but I don't know who the leader is." "

    "Because you're not in Yokohama?" "

    Qingchi Lianyang replied: "I am active in the Kansai generation. "

    Since Mr. Writer left his home in Yokohama, he has lived around without a fixed place. Anyway, he is 'hot' enough, and even if the manuscript fee is deducted from the liquidated damages, there is still a considerable amount of money left. Rent a

    house And travel, plus the information to investigate the murder is very abundant.

    Dazai Osamu was not surprised by this answer, and the guess in his mind probably took shape.

    "How did you come to this world, Aoike? "

    ..."

    "Is it not possible?" "

    "I wonder what the purpose of asking these questions is. "

    Qingchi Lianyang raised his eyes, his tone was cold.

    Obviously he didn't want to answer this question.

    Osamu Dazai was stunned.

    Are you angry?

    "Can't you tell me?"

    "Originally...to ensure you give the most accurate answer, you can't."

    A hint of helplessness appeared on Osamu Dazai's face.

    "I want to verify one thing."

    Said earlier.

    Osamu Dazai can use the 'book' to view the ability of his memory in the parallel world.

    But he has only seen traces of Aoike Lianyang in the military and police Dazai, and in this world.

    Although there are explanations that Osamu Dazai and Renyang Aoike of only two worlds have intersected, or only Renyang Aoike of these two worlds survived, but it is too far-fetched.