84

Chapter Eighty-Four

    Hearing that Qingchi Lianyang was coming, Yuanhe prepared tea and snacks early.

    In order not to delay his meeting with the master, Yuanhe waved his big hand, and neatly helped Ozaki Hongye register for the quota of conjurers, and then asked someone to take her to test the level.

    This is one of the reforms of the Magic Association.

    Whether it is a wild conjurer, a family conjurer, or a highly specialized conjurer, before accepting the task, he must come to the Conjuration Association for a public evaluation of the level, and subsequent upgrades are also in the form of examinations.

    In the past, the promotion system in the conjuration world was based on a recommendation system, which resulted in many levels not being reached, but conjurers from aristocratic families got a level and treatment that did not belong to them.

    Qingchi Lianyang took the tea cup handed over by Yuanhe, stared at the water surface for a few seconds, then hooked off the mask with her little finger, and took a sip.

    The elder brother of the Yuan family obviously has a gentle personality, why are his eyes so hot...

    as if he was afraid that he would run away.

    Yuanhe doesn't care about this.

    He hadn't seen his master for a long time since the last farewell!

    God knows how envious he is of Xiaolu who can go back to Yokohama with Qingchi Lianyang, if he hadn't hypnotized many times in his heart that he is an older brother, and the Spell Association is an important industry to the master, Yuanhe would leave early...but

    fortunately Soon after, Yuanlu, like him, was going to work on the affairs of the Magic Association.

    "Will someone with supernatural powers come to register as a conjurer, will there be no objection?"

    Dazai Osamu looked at the many high-end snacks in front of Aoike Lianyang, and then at the cup of tea in front of himself, feeling complicated.

    Every time he saw Qingchi Lianyang with his creations, he would be amazed at the close love of the creations for the Creator God.

    From the perspective of ordinary people, Aoike Lianyang is the one who created all the misery and misfortune of the creations, but none of the creations thinks so. They all loved and admired him without distinction.

    Just because he gave them life?

    Life...

    Osamu Dazai's eyes darkened a bit.

    While watching Lianyang Qingchi drinking tea, Yuanhe looked over with a smile on his face unconsciously.

    "No."

    "Huh?"

    Yuan He explained.

    "It's not an exception for supernatural beings to register as conjurers, and the conjurer association's recruitment criteria are not only based on combat ability."