[ 002 ] I ONLY WANT WHAT IS THE BEST FOR HER.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter two
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 90

━━━ 𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 , 𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 90.
◤ 𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗 𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪 ┊ 𝕴T BEEN TWO MOONS SINCE THE DEATH OF PRINCESS ALIANDRA MARTELL. THE REALMS HAVEN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE THAN. PRINCE VISERYS HAS BEEN SPENDING TIME WITH HIS DAUGHTER WHO STARTED TO LOOK A LOT LIKE HER MOTHER.

Princess Allyira always knows how to bring a smile to her father's face. Viserys knows he needed to spend some much with her before he was forced to be remarried again.

His grandfather King Jaehaerys tried to give him enough time to grieve over his lady wife. But it was something that the King never understood. The Prince lost his mother, Alyssa, and his little brother Aegon all in the last two years but the news didn't bring him enough time grief caused that following year he lost his wife to childbirth just like his mother when she died.

It seems that the poor Prince couldn't catch his breath. And especially now when his father and grandfather called him to attend a council meeting since it was very important for him to be there.

Viserys was led by Ser Sirius Dayne to the room where his father Prince Baelon the grandfather King Jaehaerys, and the council were all in attendance. He was the heir to the throne when his father became King.

"Prince Viserys," Ser Dayne announced as the doors to the room were pushed open. The council all went silent as they fell on the Prince. Viserys was dressed in all black with a single black three-head dragon stitched on the left chest of his tunic, representing himself, his wife, and their unborn child who is now was born.

The Prince walked to his seat next to his father's seat. Visitors looked around the council room only to see Lord Rodrick Arryn sitting next to his Lady Aemma Arryn sitting next to her father. He felt like he knew what this council meeting was about and he didn't not like it. He saw Prince Qoren Martell sitting across from him. By the look on his face, he was very much confused as to what was happening.