[ 004 ] THE REALMS NEW PRINCESS.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter four
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 92

━━━ 𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 , 𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 92.
◤ 𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗 𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪 ┊ 𝕿HE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS WERE VERY FOR PRINCE VISERYS. NOT ONLY DID HE FIND OUT THAT LORD RODRIK WAS TRYING IT PLANNED ON POISON HIS DAUGHTER BUT LUCKILY ONE OF QOREN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT LORD ARRYN WAS PLANNING.

However, realizing that his daughter is dangerous made him realize that he needs to find a way to protect his daughter from being in any danger.

And that being said he needed for his daughter to go to Dorne with her uncle Prince Qoren to learn how to protect herself. He didn't want her to be in King's Landing which is full of snakes and vipers. He needs to make sure she knows how to differentiate herself from anyone who dares to take anything away from her or that belongs to her.

One of the things he needs for her to make sure is that she knows how to play the Game of Thrones well. Will so when it is time to fight for what is rightfully hers, she knows what she has to do.

Riding a dragon is one thing but the Iron Throne is another different story and it brings many innocent people to their deaths. It brings a lot of pain and suffering to those who had to watch their loved ones die for a cost that didn't support it.

"Are you sure about this?" Prince Daemon asked his brother who tried to spend much time with his daughter.

He had announced to his family that his daughter would be leaving King's Landing to go live in Dorne with her uncle Prince Qoren. Many weren't happy about having the Princess leaving Kings Landing. The ones who were happy about the princess leaving were King Jaehaerys and Prince Baelon.