[ 001 ] THE PRINCESS OF HOUSE TARGARYEN.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter one
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 90

◤   𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗       𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦       𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪  ┊  𝕾CREAMS OF AGONY AND PROMISES OF PAIN RESONATED THROUGHOUT THE RED KEEP. LATE IN THE HOUR, JUST A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE MOON WAS TO APPEAR, THE WIFE OF PRINCE VISERYS, PRINCESS ALIANDRA MARTELL WAS BRINGING THE FIRST NEWEST MEMBER OF THE TARGARYEN ROYAL FAMILY.

The Princess rested in a hunch as she sat in her bed. The woman clutched her husband's hand and used the other to hold onto her bedsheet trying to find some relief from the pain she was feeling. Aliandra cried out letting out one more push before she rested against Visery's chest, as she tried to catch her breath; her damped hair stuck against her forehead.

"I can't do this, it hurts." Aliandra cried, making her husband look at her in worry. As he pushed back the strands of hair that had begun to stick to her forehead due to the sweat.

"You can do my love," Viserys said to her with a soft gaze in his eyes. "I'm right here with you." Aliandra nodded.

Aliandra let out a cry once again as she began to feel another contradiction coming. One of the midwives immediately rushed back to her position as she and her nurses held the proper materials to clean the babe once it had been born. "Princess, I can see the head, you must push again."

Aliandra let out a groan hearing these words, as she was tired of people telling her what to do. Though she knew they were only trying to help her.

"Aliandra sweetheart." She heard her husband's voice as she wanted to respond but she was too tired to answer. Aliandra grasped onto Viserys's hand and squeezed tightly as she groaned.