[ 006 ] THE HEIR OF THE DRAGONS.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter six
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112

━━━ 𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 , 𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112.
◤ 𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗 𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪 ┊ 𝕺NE THING THAT PRINCESS ALLYIRA WAS VERY EXCITED ABOUT WAS FINALLY RETURNING TO HER HOME WHERE SHE COULD SPEND HER TIME WITH HER FATHER AND FINALLY MEET HER HALF-SIBLING. SHE HAD HEARD THINGS FROM THE LETTERS THAT SHE AND HER FATHER WRITTEN TO EACH OTHER.

Almost two hundred years before the death of the Mad King and the birth of his daughter, Princess Daenerys Targaryen, was the birth of her ancestor, Allyira Targaryen. The Red Queen, who'd ended the Dance of the Dragon with one word. The Queen of Madness was born when her own blood betrayed by her own husband, before she was crowned by Princess Rhaenys 'The Queen who never was'.

House Targaryen was the strongest house in Westeros. But when it comes to strength it also comes along with weakness it is not as powerful as you think. The Iron Throne rightfully belonged to the Targaryen so they thought that it also could bring some weakness to the dynasty. The Throne could bring the dynasty into the ruins just as their ancestor Maegor the Cruel.

It is one of the stories that Princess Daenerys Targaryen likes to read about her ancestor Queen Allyira who ruled for thirty years after the dances ended. Making her the first Targaryen woman to be sitting on the Iron Throne. Her story one the most interesting, I mean having Martell's blood and also having the blood of the Dragon in her veins. Her story was full of nothing but revenge, betrayal, chaos, and death, but most of all she is the one to create the Game of Thrones game.

What can these two powerful bloodlines do to a Queen who is willing to fight for what is rightfully hers?

I guess you will have to read and find out all on your own.