[ 012 ] THE SAD AND HAPPIEST NEWS.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter twelve
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖣 𝖱 𝖠 𝖦 𝖮 𝖭 𝖲 𝖳 𝖮 𝖭 𝖤 , 112

━━━ 𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 , 𝖣 𝖱 𝖠 𝖦 𝖮 𝖭 𝖲 𝖳 𝖮 𝖭 𝖤 , 112.
◤ 𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗 𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪 ┊ 𝕴t had been very difficult for Princess Allyira in the last couple of months after she was named heir to the throne. A lot of things have happened even since that day. Princess Allyira had many different challenges and some may question herself if she is worthy of being Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

One of these challenges was losing her aunt Princess Meria after she gave birth to a son who was named Baelor after her grandfather Prince Baelon The Brave. After Princess Meria gave birth to the little prince Baelor, the princess' aunt fell into a fever that she passed from.

Princess Allyira had fallen into a depression after the loss of her aunt. The Princess didn't leave her bed chambers until she finally broke down crying in the arms of her husband Prince Daemon. The death of Princess Meria was very hard on the Princess until she couldn't bear to be in the Red Keep. She had begged her husband to let her stay in Dragonstone cause she needed to get away from Red Keep.

The King knew it was hard for his daughter and he felt like he had taken something away from her. When Prince Daemon came to his chambers one night and told him that Allyira wanted to stay in Dragonstone. It broke his heart and a part of him understood what his daughter wanted and how she wanted to break this part of her heart.

Princess Rhaenyra and Prince Aenys have also decided to join them to stay in Dragonstone. Their wedding ceremony takes place in King Landing, they could get away from there after their wedding. The Lords of the Seven Kingdoms were invited to the wedding of Princess Allyira and Prince Daemon which took place before the death of Princess Allyira's aunt passed away. Over half of a year the Princess and Prince have become very close to each other and it didn't surprise Prince Daemon and Princess Allyira that they might have something going on.