[ 003 ] IT PART OF MY DUTY AS HEIR.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter three
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 92

◤   𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗       𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦       𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪  ┊ 𝕴T BEEN FOUR YEARS SINCE THE BIRTH OF PRINCESS ALLYIRA ALINA TARGARYEN AND THE PASSING OF PRINCESS ALIANDRA MARTELL. IT WAS A COUPLE ROUGH YEARS FOR PRINCE VISERYS.

He watched as his daughter grew up without a mother. He was also forced to plan the wedding with the help of Aemma in the last couple of years and it wasn't a very good start for him now that the wedding would take hold tomorrow morning. But his only focus right now at the moment is helping his daughter claim her very own dragon.

When she was born she was given a dragon egg in the cradle, as it was a Targaryen tradition for all Royal babes. The new Princess egg didn't hatch leaving her to not have a dragon.

When her dragon egg didn't hatch rumors spread around the red keep about the princess not being a true Targaryen like her father. She didn't inherit the infamous violet eyes or the infamous silver hair looks. Many suspect she was a bastard and not the Prince's daughter.

But everything will change when Allyira claims her very first dragon. And she is going to prove everybody wrong. Anyone who dares to say that she is not a true Targaryen.

"Do you think this is a good idea brother?" Prince Daemon Targaryen asked as they dismounted their horses and headed into the dragon pit to help Allyira claim a dragon of her own.

Viserys held Allyira in his arms as they saw some of the Dragonkeepers waiting for them outside of the pit. They bowed their heads to show their support for the royal family and to them.

"Which dragons are unclaimed?" Viserys asked, trying to get straight to the point because he had a meeting about the wedding to attend with Aemma and he didn't want to be late for it. It is not that he doesn't do anything or say anything, it is just part of his duties as heir.