𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / Allyira reigns after the dances
chapter zero ━━ the future of house targaryen.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen  /  Allyira reigns after the danceschapter zero ━━ the future of house targaryen

━━━ 𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 , 𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 157.
◤ 𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗 𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪 ┊ 𝕬 LITTLE PRINCESS STANDS IN FRONT OF THE IRON THRONE JUST STARING AT THE THRONE THAT BROUGHT SO PAINFUL MEMORIES TO HERSELF AND HER FAMILY. SHE HAS SO MUCH HATRED TOWARDS THE THRONE THAT BROUGHT HER SO BAD MEMORIES. SHE BLAMES THE THRONE FOR THE DEATH OF HER PARENTS AND SIBLINGS. AND ALL THE PAIN THAT HER GRANDMOTHER AND GRANDFATHER HAD TO GO THROUGH.

She never understood why anyone would fight over a throne that was made of swords. What does it bring all that bloodshed and destruction? What is the cost of all the deaths over a throne that easily be destroyed by Dragons? Two families fought over a throne that would always bring so much death and ruin to their House.

"What do you see my sweet dragon?" A voice from behind the Princess asked as she looked up again towards the towards once more.

She sighed, "I see a lot of deaths of innocent people. Who is willing to fight for a throne doesn't seem so important to me or anyone else. It only brings so much death." The Princess says as she turns around to face her grandmother Queen Allyira.

Queen Allyira Targaryen, First of her name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, the Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, Queen of Madness, stands behind her granddaughter as she looks at the throne too.

"Death is just part of our destiny, my sweet girl. But I understand what you're saying about the throne." The Queen chuckles as she walks up to the stairs of the throne and takes a seat on one of the steps.

The little girl looks at her grandmother with a sad smile and looks back at the throne. The Princess had some questions she wanted to ask her grandmother but she didn't want her grandmother to feel sad.

"Why do you ever regret fighting for the crown?" The Princess asked as she looked down at her hands.

There was nothing said between the granddaughter and the Queen. It was one of many questions that the Queen tried to avoid but she knew this moment would eventually happen. It just felt like yesterday was the day she received a raven announcing that her father passed away and her half brother Aegon was crowned King of the Seven Kingdom.

Queen Allyira smiled and sadly looked down at her wedding ring from her wedding between Daemon and herself. There was always love between them, just passion and pleasure.

"In one of my many moments I thought I was good enough for the crowd but over the years I have seen things that make more sense." Allyira said softly as she wiped her tears away from her cheeks.