[ 008 ] THE TOURNAMENT.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter eight
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112

◤   𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗       𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦       𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪  ┊ 𝕬FTER PRINCESS ALLYIRA LEFT THE COUNCIL ROOM. SHE NEEDED SOME AIR AND TO THINK IF IT WAS THE RIGHT DECISION TO COME BACK HERE TO KING'S LANDING. SHE WALKED AROUND THE CASTLE AND FOUND HERSELF WALKING WITH SER HARROLD WESTERLING TOWARD THE THRONE ROOM.

Ser Harrold set off to greet her uncle Daemon Targaryen. She needed him to answer some questions about Aemma and Rhaenyra.

Ser Harrold opens the throne room doors. At the end of the hall, Daemon sits on the Iron Throne.

"Gods be good." Ser Harrold spat in shock at the sight.

"It's all right, Ser," Allyira assured the knight, dismissing him as her face supported a grin at her uncle's antics.

"What do you think you're doing uncle?" Allyira spoke in high Valyrian and walked closer to him, slightly irritated by him sitting on the iron throne.

"Sitting," Daemon replied in high Valyrian looked comfortable in his current position. "This could well be my chair one day." He added, face hidden by the throne room's shadows, the only light source being the tall glass window behind the Iron Throne.

"Not if you're misbehaving and executed for treason," Allyira replied hearing him scoff. "It seems that you haven't come to court in ages from what I heard." She added as she settled in place a distance away from where her uncle had been seated.