𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ◎ 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.•°

'Edited'

Author's pov

It was nighttime, and only her deep shaky breathing could be heard in the house, which was nothing more than four walls for her to live in, but not a home for the heart to survive.

Her eyes were becoming teary as time passed, and her breathing became increasingly shaky, her hands trembling, and her heart was racing so fast.

But she knew how to deal with it.

Because this was not her first experience with this situation. Unfortunately, she was acquainted with it. She knows how to handle the situation.

Or, more accurately, her life taught her.

She counts to ten and attempts to relax her trembling body.

After a few minutes, her breathing rate returned to normal, but her heart continued to race, her body trembled, and her eyes became teary. It was difficult to deal with, but she was alone and responsible for herself.

No one in the apartment, or should I say her so called home. Even if they were, they would not care anymore. She felt like a burden to me, and maybe she was.

But is it right? To forget the presence of someone inside their own home. Forgetting everything and only greeting with the 'good morning' and 'good night', and sadly that's all.

However, after every dark night, there is always a bright sun that consumes the darkness and leaves no crumbs.

But what if she loves the darkness, the only thing that was always with her, forgetting the sun and residing inside her heart? The darkness was something she owned.

Author's pov

"Aahh...what were you all doing when he ran from here?" He gritted his teeth and asked the guards and another army who had come to kill his biggest enemy, Jack. But he blew his chance.

His anger got the best of him, and he clutched the gun tightly in his hands, pointed it at a guard, and shot his two guards right there, without thinking about anything else.

Tip :- Don't let your anger take over you because in the end, it will lead to destruction.

"V stop...we will find him soon, and you will definitely kill him with your bare hands," his best friend, Jimin, tried to calm him down, but he just left.

Jimin sighed and went out to calm him down because he knew exactly why he was looking for Jack like a maniac and desperately wanted to kill him.

Jimin sat with him inside his car and looked at him; he noticed his head hanging low, hands on his forehead, and elbow on his knees.

"Tae.. don't worry we'll find him soon" jimin said.

"But next time we are not going to lose...I promise" he told jimin and then they both left from there.

Next morning,

Her pov

I awoke with a slight headache, probably from crying all night, and then fell asleep; it was not much. It was a normal thing for me because I am used to it.

I got out of bed and went to get ready for today's outfit, which included a jeans top.

After almost 20 minutes, I dressed up for college and went downstairs, leaving my hair down and wearing minimal makeup.

My mom greeted me with "Good morning, Heaven."

"Good morning, mama," I replied, knowing that these were the only few words she said to me; otherwise, we would not talk for days.

I sat at the dining table, and Mom served me breakfast. I ate my breakfast in silence.

"Bye mama, take care," I said goodbye to my mother.

"Bye," she said in her famous cold tone. It is not like we were in a business meeting where she could not express her emotions.

Throughout my entire journey to college, I was thinking about one thing:

Why does my mother never call me by nickname like other mothers do? Why don't we have normal conservations?

Why did she never call me baby, honey, or princess?

Why is my life like this, why do I have to suffer so much, and why is it always me? It is not like they are such long terms to say, but maybe she did not feel the need to, and I craved these small details.

All of the other mothers give their children cute and lovely nicknames, but my mother never called me. It is funny, because I first heard the word 'baby' from my mother years ago.

It is not as if she does not use these nicknames; she does, and she does so with all her heart, but only for my brother. She used to call my brother with cute nicknames, but she never used them for me; instead, she simply called me by my name.

When I snapped out of my reverie, I realized I was in front of my college. I went inside, got my important books from my locker, and left for class.

As I entered the classroom, I saw my bully, Elisha. I am not sure why she always bullies and insults me in front of other students.

"Look... who is here guys?" Elisha said with a disgusting smirk.

I tried to ignore her as usual, but she grabbed a handful of my hair and banged my head against the wall.

I hissed in pain, and she simply smirked again. There was not a single student in the crowd of fifty who offered to help me.

And once again, I realized that no one was with me. I am completely alone. There was no one here to support me.

And I endured it as always, all by myself.

Author's pov

She endured all of Elisa's torture, but...

Why she didn't fight back??

Why does she have to go through it all alone?

______________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed it✨
______________________________

Please guys don't forget to vote and comment...
If you find the book interesting, please share it with your friends.

Once again, thank you.

I love you so much💜

~petal