𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 ◎ 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞.•°

'Edited'

You woke up not knowing where you are, but then the loving words of him from earlier came inside your Mind. You opened your eyes, only to close them again, unable to adjust to the brightness.

Your eyes fluttered open again slowly, and after a few seconds, they had accustomed to the brightness. You tried to sit up, but a loud groan of anguish came out of your mouth.

'hey, we were shot." remind your consciousness.

You left arm perfectly covered with a bandage secured to your neck. You peered around the vacant hospital room. Only then did a bunch of boys enter the room after hearing your loud groaning.

"Love, are you okay? Is it paining a lot?" Asked your husband, after seeing you conscious. You glanced at him, bloodshot puffy eyes and a tear stained, tensed face.

"Are you okay?" You questioned him, and he nodded in response. You sighed in relief and took a long breath, "I am alright, and it only hurts a bit." You answered to his previous query. It hurts less now, most likely because to the painkillers, but it will hurt much more later.

"For how long I was unconscious?" You questioned them.

"Nearly 12 hours." Jimin spoke, and you nodded. "I smell like medicine." You laughed, hoping to lift everyone's spirits, and they smiled somewhat.

The young boys decided to give the couple privacy after confirming that you are fine and not in pain, they walked out of the room.

He leaned in slightly and laid a meaningful peck on your forehead. He was going to sit down in the chair when you interrupted him with, "wait." And he quickly ceased his movements.

You attempted to transfer to the other side of the bed to make room for him, but it resulted in shoulder movement and an excruciating agony that revealed itself as a whimper of anguish "Ugh." Left your mouth, alerting him immediately.

"Why are you moving, love?" He said in a frightened tone. "It will cause more pain, don't move please." He requested with his deep velvety voice.

"Sorry, but lay here on the bed with me, I feel lonely." She responded with a pout, attempting to draw closer to him. Anyone who looked into his eyes could tell he had been awake all night and had not gotten any sleep.

"No, It will be uncomfortable for you and what if I hurt you?" He sounded worried. "No, you can't hurt me. I trust you, now come here." She pleaded, giving him a sorrowful innocent child's expression with her doe eyes that warmed his heart.

After accepting her request, he lay down on the bed, pillowing her with his left arm and resting his head on her shoulder. "Don't do it ever again. You almost took my life." He whispered.

Her heart soften at his last words. "Hey, stop saying like that I didn't do anything wrong... Or you expect me to let the bullet pass through your body, so that you can be where I'm right now." she defend myself.

"Promise me you wouldn't do it again." He demanded not wanting you to pull a stunt like this ever again.

"I can't." She replied firmly.

"Let us stop this conversation or we will end up arguing." She asked, and he sighed, choosing to dodge the subject for a brief period.