𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ◎ 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.•°

"L-Leave me y-you mo-monsters, who dare you?" She was yelling at the person in her nightmare, while crying her heart out.

"I never thought, you would be like this." She shouted at him, but that man just slapped her really hard,almost making her unconscious.

"L-Leave me, p-please" she begged him but he didn't stop and continued to do his work.

"P-please leave m-me" she begged him once again, but he was just ruining her soul.

"Ahhhh" she shouted before opening her eyes and then, she started to cry after remembering about her past. Her hands started to tremble and her heartbeat was increasing with every second. The tears never left her eyes.

But then her room's door opened.

His pov

I was in my sleep but then I felt an urge to drink water. I lazily opened my eyes and picked up my phone from the nightstand, which was placed near the bed. I looked up at the screen, it was almost 1:30 AM. I approached for a glass of water, but unfortunately the jug was empty. I took it in my hand and walked to my room's door.

I lazily take some steps, but then I hear some sounds like someone is crying and saying something, which I didn't understand. My curiosity got the best of me, and I take some steps in the direction of those voices but to my surprise, these lead me to y/n's room.

I was confused, why all weird sounds are coming from her room? Should I go inside and check? Is it okay, if I went inside her room? But I'm just going to check if she's fine or not.

And then suddenly I heard her screaming and her loud sobs. My hand reached on the door knob automatically and I opened it.

Author's pov

The jug slipped from his hand and broke, but she didn't even look up to see this. He panicked when he saw her state. She was sobbing loudly and her state was all messed up.

He rushed towards her but she was just crying. His heart ached to see her like this. "Heaven" he called her but she was in no state to respond. "Baby, please look at me" he tried his best to make her look up at him but she didn't.

"Please tell me what happened?" He tried to ask her but she was just sobbing loudly while hanging her head low. He tried to calm her but all in vains.

Tears welled up in his eyes, he wasn't capable of seeing her like this. A mafia from whom, the whole world feared, his eyes has tears for a mere girl.

His heart cracked when he heard her sobs. He tried to hug her and comfort her but she panicked and pushed him with her leftover energy, saying, "p-please leave me." his heart ached at her pleadings and a tear rolled his cheeks.

"Love, it's me, please don't c-cry" he said while coming closer to her again, but she stood up and take her steps in the direction of the door. She was so close to glass pieces.

He panicked more when he saw that the broken pieces of glass were about to pierce her skin."Don't move, love"

"Please don't, you will hurt yourself" he said, knowing if she take one more step in door's direction she'll surely hurt herself, but she wasn't in her sense.

"Come to me, baby" he tried to convince her, to come to him but she didn't even take a step forward, thinking him as the same person in her nightmare.

"Come here" he said, this time more softly but still it didn't work.

"I k-know you'll h-hurt me"she finally said something, but it pained him because she is thinking, he is gonna hurt her, when he can kill and get killed for her.

"No love, I'm not gonna hurt you, never." he assured,while moving a little in her direction but she noticed it which scared her more.

"I-I know y-you'll, j-just like everyone" she shouted. Her words ached him. He almost wished there was an intruder so that he had something physical to fight, but it was hurting him more, seeing her like this and listening her words.

"No, I'll not, trust me Mi amor" he was coming more and more close to her so that he can atleast pull her away from all those broken pieces but it makes the situation more worse.

She got scared. Her tears never stopped and her heartbeat was increasing more, her whole body was trembling in fear, that he might do something bad with her.

Suddenly she bend down and holds a broken pieces of glass out of fear and placed it on her wrist. " I-if you c-come closer, I'll c-cut myself" she stated.

"No, drop it baby" he requested but all in veins. She was ready to cut herself, if he moved a little. Dealing with nightmares is never easy and specially when the nightmares are your reality

"Drop it down love, It will pierce my soul if the glass piece pierce your skin" he pleaded but she was not listening to him.

Those words were not just to stop her, but those words from the depth of his heart, it will really pierce his soul, if the glass piece pierce her skin. He can't see her hurt. He preferred staying with her over anything or anyone in the world.

Her past was haunting her and making her present more vulnerable. Suddenly her breathing become more shaky and her whole body started to tremble terribly and the very next moment everything went black as she passed out.

"Love" he shouted when he saw her blacking out. She lost her Balance while passing out and a glass piece pierce her foot. But before she could touch the cold floor, he immediately slid his hand under her waist and lift her up in bridal style.

_________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed it ✨
_________________________________

I'm sorry for late update guys. My exams were going on, so I didn't get the time to update it. I'm really very sorry. Hope you guys understand...

I love you a lot♡
Take care

If you want spoilers for this, then follow me on instagram.
I'd:- taehyung08__

Do comments

Don't forget to voteeee😊