The Spotlight's Invitation

*1st person*

It's the next day and I can't believe this is real. I fucking time traveled.

It's going to my first day of school here. I'm excited but also very scared.

I put on a hot pink bra with a matching thong, a white laced top with lowrise bootcut jeans.

Some accesories like a belt and a few necklaces that are layered on my neck.

For my hair 2 messy knots and 2 strands infront of my face.

Some mascara and lipliner with lipgloss and a little eyeliner wing.

I walk downstairs to see the boys and their dad already eating and Simone in the kitchen.

-"Your making it hard to hate you wearing that outfit, damn." Tom says looking me up and down and giving me a cheeky grin.

-"Don't say that to our guest!" Jörg says, their dad.

-"It was just a joke, chill." Tom says eating his egg.

I sit down and Simone had just placed an egg on my plate too.

-"Thanks, it looks delish!" I thank Simone and began to eat.

After a while everyone was done and the boys are going to walk me to school.

-"Are you coming or not?!" Tom yells at me as I'm grabbing my tiny purse since that were the only bags I had with me wich makes sense cause it is the 2000s.

-"I'm done!" I say as I walk up to them.

We walk to school and they tell me about the neighborhood and some school stuff.

-"I have to grab my schedule at the office so I'll see you later." I say to the boys as we walk into the hallways of this big ass school.

I walk to a door wich says 'Main office' and nock on the door. A woman tells me to come in so I do.

-"I'm here to pick up my schedule, my name is y/n." I say to the woman welcoming me in.

-"Right, here you go." She says smiling a bit but I see her rolling her eyes as she turns around.

What a bitch, if she doesn't like her job can't she just quit.

Anyways, I walk over to my class and notice I'm late wich will make my first impression bad.

I run through the hallways to get to my class as fast as possible and I see Tom and a few other boys laughing against some lockers.

"Can yall tell me where this class is?" I ask showing them the paper with my classes.

- "Whoa, we've got a thong explorer here! Welcome to our jungle. Your class is just around the corner. Good luck, Tarzan!" One of the boys says as the others begin laughing and giving him high-fives including Tom.

-"Uhm okay thank you." I say embarrased and turning around to the correct direction.

As I'm beginning to walk away someone trips me and I fall on the filty ground of the school hallways. All the boys are laughing and when I look up it was obvious Tom tripped me as he was standing above me laughing.

-"Nice ass y/n!" He says still laughing and me getting up from the ground.

"Oh, Tom, is that your attempt at flirting? I must say, your approach needs some serious work. Tripping girls and objectifying them isn't exactly a turn-on." I say as I get fully up and walk to my class.

-"Whoow dude, she deff won that one." I hear one of his friends say as they laugh.

I am satisfied with what I said and I knock on the door of my class.

-"Come in?" I hear a woman say as I open the door.

-"You must be y/n, welcome." She says as she closed the door behind me.

The woman was about to say something when someone barshed into the class.

-"Sorry that I'm late miss Carter." Tom says as he smiles at me and sits in an empty seat.

-"It's fine, now what was I going to say, yes this is y/n and she will be joining us this year, please make her feel welcomed." The woman says as I smile to the class.

-"Tell us a bit about yourself y/n." Miss carter says as everyones eyes are watching me.

-"Okay well my name is y/n, I moved here from New Orleans and I love music and I'm good at skating." I say hoping I made a good first impression.

Some girls in the front are laughing but most people smile wich is a nice feeling.

-"Alright, thank you y/n, you can sit in the back on the empty seat." Miss Carter says pointing to an empty seat in the back next to a very pretty brown haired girl.

She smiles to me as I sit next to her and I smile back.

-"hey! My name is Alina but call me Ali!" She says still having a smile on her face.

-"Hey, nice to meet you Ali my name, as you already know, is y/n." I say smiling back feeling stupid I said that last part.

-"If u want you can sit with me at lunch, I can give you all the rumours and who to talk to and who not to talk to." She says as her smile grows even bigger.

-"Thanks, that would be great since I only know to people at this school." I say returning her smile.

-"Who do you already know?" She asks.

-"Tom and Bill and well now you too actually." I answer.

-"How do you know Bill and Tom already?" She asks looking confused.

-"I moved and their parents took me in so I already met them." I say to her.

-"Oohh, okay well I'll give you some tea about them later too, but in the meantime just watch out for Tom." She says to me looking at Tom for a quik second.

-"Yeah I sadly already figured that out." I say also turning to Tom who is already looking at me.

I turn back to Ali and ignore him as he was prob just laughing at me in his head.

-"Well just try to avoid him even though it might be hard since yall live together." She says chuckling a bit feeling sorry for me.

-"I'm trying my best, thanks!" I say as the lesson continues.

After the first two classes wich were both in the same classroom are finished I grab my book and a few papers and as I get off my seat I see a wadd of paper on the ground.

It wasn't there before so I decide to pick it up. It has some text on it.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N:
What will the paper say?!
☆The outfit is at the top!☆
1.1k words
I hope yall like my story so far!
If u have any tips or comments lmk so I can improve my story<3

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*