The lights are on

Today I will wear a black skirt, a black top, a leather jacket, black boots with heels, a lot of jewelery and a bag.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Maybe it's not the most comfortable outfit but it sure looks good, and that's all that really matters at the end of the day.

I put on my daily make-up and put my hair in a ponytail.

As I walk downstairs the boys are all talking while sitting on the couch.

-"What took you so long?" Tom asks.

-"My looks, can't you see how good I look?" I say smiling. "Come on lazy boys, let's go."

They laugh a little and get up.

*Time skip*

There has been a few fans asking the boys for pictures etc. but I'm used to that by now. I even take the pictures for them most of the time.

Suddenly a man on a bike stops infront of us.

-"Excuse me miss-" He says.

-"I don't mind taking the picture for you and the boys." I interupt since I was pretty sure that was going to be his question.

-"What? No miss, I work at a model agency and you are stunning." He says while me and the boys all look confused."Please give me a call, here is my card."

He gives me a card with his information and his company.

-"I will look into it, thank you." I say still confused while holding the card.

The man goes away and I give the boys a very confused look.

-"Y/n this is great!" Bill says suddenly having a big smile on his face.

-"You do look like a model." Georg says smiling.

-"A very hot model." Tom adds.

-"Thanks guys but I don't know if I want to be a model." I say.

-"What, why not? You obviously have the looks and you are a very extrovert person so not akward if you would have to pose infront of cameras." Gustav says and the others nod.

-"Maybe, but the industry can be very toxic and overwhelming." I say.

-"But you will never know that you like it unless you give it a try." Bill says. "I get your point but this is a very big opportunity for you."

-"Okay maybe your right, if we get home I will call." I say.

They all smile and nod and we go back to shopping and exploring.

*Time skip*

I didn't buy that much but it was a lot of fun.

I promised the guys that I would call the model agency. I am just scared that I will get an eating disorder since I am insecure and maybe this will make it worse but maybe it will make it better because of compliments. I guess I will have to find out.