Behind the curtain

We decided to go out to some bar. There is a bar very close to where they performed so we decided to go there.

It was a little crowded but I didn't mind cause I love parties.

I was just dancing and I went to get a drink.

-"Can I have a shot please?" I say and I stand next to the bar.

When I wanted to pay someone paid it for me.

I turned around to see who it was and it was some brown haired guy with green eyes and freckles.

-"I could've paid it myself." I say as I look into his green eyes.

-"I know but a pretty lady deserves pretty lady treatment." He says grinning. "Will you dance with me?"

-"Sure." I say and I drink my shot and go into the crowd with this boy.

-"So what's your name?" He asks.

-"My name is y/n, yours?" I ask.

-"My name is Liam." Liam answers.

We begin dancing and he has his hands on my waist. It was perfect until he suddenly put his hand under my skirt.

-"Can you not do that please?" I ask.

-"I can do whatever I want princess." He says not taking his hand away.

I tried to escape but he was strong and wouldn't let go. My eyes began to tear up.

-"This is what I get for paying your drink?" He asks with an angry voice.

-"Let go of me!" I say.

Liam didn't answer and just started grinning. He just grabbed me and pushed me into a wall.

He started kissing me. He closed my nose so I had to open my mouth and his tongue went inside.

He started to grab one of my boobs when he was suddenly pushed away by someone.

It was Tom who pushed Liam away. I didn't know what to say and just hugged Tom.

-"Thank you." I say still hugging him.

-"No problem, I will make sure he doesn't bother you anymore." He says while I let go.

-"I want to leave." I say and he just nodded and took my hand to the others who were talking with each other.

-"We are going to leave okay, I will explain later." Tom said to the others.

*Time skip*

We arived at our house and went inside and we sat on the couch.

-"Are you okay?" He asks.

-"I'm fine but it was just really scary." I say and we have eye contact.

-"I get that, you are save now." He says.

*Tom's pov*

God she is pretty. Everything time she talks makes me feel nice.

*time skip*

We talked for about an hour until she fell asleep on my shoulder.

I grabbed her and took her to her bed. I took off her belt, shoes and jewelery.

As I wanted to leave she says something.

-"Please stay, I don't want to be alone." She says.

I hesitate a little but I sat down next to her. I took off my clothes exept my boxers obviously.

She pulled me down and fell asleep.
I was awake for a little while until I also fell asleep.

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up to see that I was hugging someone. I freaked out a little but when I opened my eyes I saw that it was Tom.

I didn't want to wake him so I just removed myself from him and went to sleep again.

*Tom's pov*

When I woke up she was laying next to me. I just sat there, looking at her, at her beauty.

I get out of bed and go downstairs to make some waffles for breakfast.

*Time skip*

I am making the waffles when y/n walks down the stairs.

-"Morning! Did you sleep well?" I ask, watching her take a seat across from me in the kitchen.

-"It was fine but I feel like throwing up." She says while she places her head in her hand.

-"You drank quite a bit last night. Want some waffles?" I ask, continuing to cook.

-"Waffles sound good," she replies, her smile showing just a hint of playfulness.

As I busy myself with cooking, I notice her stealing glances at me. When our eyes meet, she quickly looks away, her cheeks turning a rosy shade.

-"You look adorable when you blush," I tease, grinning at her as she looks down, trying to hide her embarrassment.

With the cooking finally done, I grab a plate for both of us.

Damn, she even manages to look attractive while eating.

-"Stop staring at me." She says as we look in each others eyes.

-"You were staring at me in the kitchen and you just look stupid while eating." I say smiling and looking back at my food.

*Y/n's pov*

His words linger in my mind, fueling my insecurities. Am I gross when I eat? Am I fat? Does he see me as a pig? Maybe he's right. Maybe I eat too much.

I force a smile and keep eating, but the thoughts spiral in my head. Should I stop eating? Will that make it all better? I can skip lunch and make things right.

-"You didn't wake me up for waffles?" Bill asks as he walks down the stairs.

-"Sorry, next time we will." Tom says and Bill goes to the kitchen to make his breakfast.

-"I am going to my room." I say and I get up.

-"Alright." Tom says.

I get upstairs to my room and I close my door. I put on my mp3 player and listened to some music while singing along.

-"Do you want to go to the city? Bill wants to go shopping for new clothes that he doesn't need." Tom says as he stands in my doorframe.

-"Sure, I'll be down in 15 minutes, I still need to get ready." I say smiling back.

-"You sing beautifully by the way." He says and before I can answer he just walks away and closes the door.

Why did he hear me, omg y/n your so stupid. Can't I just stop being so weird all the time.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I hope you liked the pov's!
☆1k words☆
If you have any tips lmk so I can improve my story<3

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*