Surviving Tom's Games

Tomorrow will be my first day back.

I don't know if I'm excited since being home is boring or if I'm scared.

Normally I had detention but they moved it to tomorrow.

-"You should sleep, tomorrow your going back to school." Simone says watching me in my bed still awake.

-"Your right, good night." I say as I get under the covers and close my eyes.

-"Goodnight y/n." Simone says as she closes my door.

*Time skip*

I put on a black lace corset, a green mini cargo skirt, and a stylish mesh shrug that elegantly covered my arms, adding an edgy touch.

I put on some light make-up but not too much and went downstairs.

-"There's 3 more pancakes left, you can have those." Tom says as he saw me walking up to the table.

-"Thanks, I'm not that hungry so 2 will do." I say smiling and putting 2 pancakes on my plate.

-"Bill is sick so some friends of mine are going to pick us up, one of them can drive." Tom says taking a sip of his water.

-"Oh okay, I hope Bill gets better." I say smiling and eating my pancakes.

After I grabbed my bag and we both put on our shoes, someone honked and we went outside.

-"Yoo, is she riding with us?" One of them said, not in an annoyed voice but just questioning it.

-"Yeah, if that's alright with yall." Tom says as he began to sit in the passengers seat.

-"Nah it's alright, we don't mind." He said while I sit in the back next to two other boys.

I already hate this and I should've just took the bus.

-"So yesterday this chick Samantha and I totally did it." One of them says chuckling.

-"No way, she is hot!" Tom says while everyone chuckled, exept me ofcourse.

-"Why aren't you laughing, are you jealous?" The boy said as they all laughed and looked at me.

-"Ew no, not with you!" I say making a disgusted face.

-"So you would with someone else?" He asks as the others try to hide their laugh.

-"That's none of your business." I say annoyed and I look out of the car window.

-"Are you sure you don't want me?" The boy next to me says as he puts his hand on my thigh.

-"Get off of me you pig!" I say as I shove his hand away.

-"Wow no need to be so mad." He says as the others chuckled.

-"Sorry, but I've got way better things to do than waste my time on a guy like you." I say as we stop infront of the school and I walk out of the car.

As I walk into the school a lot of eyes are on me. First I thought it was my outfit or how I looked but than it hit me. I won a competition to the Tom Kaulitz, a boy who everyone fears.

-"Omg you beated Tom in a competiton right?" A girl asks and I see everyone around us that heard it looking intensly.

-"Yes, why are you so shocked, didn't think a girl could beat him?" I ask her.

-"No, it's just the last time someone stood up to him uh they got beat up, bullied and they had to move." She says sounding scared.

-"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I say and the bell rings.

*Ringg ringg*

I walk to my class and sit on an empty seat.

As you could've guessed, Tom sat next to me.

-"Why are you sitting next to me, can't you sit next to one of your fangirls?" I say annoyed.

-"Well I like them but annoying you is way more fun." He says smiling at me.

-"Whatever." I say and the teacher begins to talk about something a man said 20 thousand years ago.

The beginning was okay when suddenly Tom begins pulling my hair.

-"Tom stop." I say as I push away his hand.

That doesn't stop him though he begins pulling harder and poking me.

I just decided to not answer because maybe he would get bored since he didn't get a reaction out of me and it worked.

As the first classes classes passed by it is finally lunch time.

As I get to the cafeteria I see Ali sitting at a table.

-"Hey Ali!" I say as I sit next to her.

-"Heyy, I'm so happy you're back!" She says smiling.

I wanted to ask her something when suddenly Tom stands on a Cafeteria table and shouts for attention.

Obviously everyone looks at him as he begins to speak.

-"You all know my girl y/n, well she has a secret." He says as I am just thinking what secret I have.

-"I do?" I ask standing up from my seat looking at Tom.

-"I think it's better that everyone knows that y/n is gay!" He shouts and some people start whispering.

-"Maybe, what is so bad about that?" I say confidently.

-"I think the girls should know and watch out for you and the boys need to know your probably up for a threesome." He says as he begins laughing and a lot of other people do to.

-"Omg you are so pathetic. You seem to have a serious obsession with my personal life, Tom. Maybe it's time you focused on your own issues instead of spreading rumors about others. Your ignorance and disrespect are truly disappointing." I say walking over to him slowly.

-"I am not insecure." He says as he gets off the table.

-"Are you sure about that?" I say. "Because you are always hiding under those clothes, are you trying to make a fashion statement or just lost in a pile of excess fabric?"

He just stand there as I am now standing 3 feet away from him. I think I really hit his sweet spot cause he is walking forwards in anger and he punches me in the face.

I just begin laughing because I know I won this so called fight and pushed him so far that he coudn't use words anymore and chose violence.

-"TOM GET OFF OF HER!" A teacher yells as some other people try to get him off of me.

-"I hate you!" He yells as I am taken away to the school nurse because my nose is bleeding.

I just flip him off and smile while walking away.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Remember this is an enemies to lovers story so they will get together!

1.1k words
Next chapter I will write in other perspectives.
If you have any tips lmk so I can improve my story<3

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*