Protect Baratie! The Great Pirate: Zeff the Red Leg

Warning: The Author doesn't know very well the One-Piece franchise.

If you feel like this is making you cringe, gag, discomfy, or not related to the franchise...please know the author is sorry (T-T)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Wealth, Fame, Power...Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!

This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

Zeff heads back and is questioned by the chefs. 

"What are you doing?!"

"What're you thinking!?"

"If we revive even those on the ship, our restaurant will be completely taken over!"

"If they have the will to fight, that is..." Zeff answers as he wasn't worried at all. "Right, defeated warrior of the Great Line?"

The chefs are shocked upon hearing Zeff and wonder why Don Krieg is unable to get through the Grand Line.

"Don Krieg is a defeated warrior..." One of the chiefs muttered. "Then even the ruler of the Eastern couldn't..."

Even the male was shocked as he looks at Don Krieg while the chef continued, "Even the pirate fleet with 50 ships couldn't sail across..."

"Grand Line?" Luffy question. The Male notices that Don's expression was different than before. Don Krieg was shocked.

"Y...You must be the Red Foot Zeff!" Don Krieg yells before he went back to his stern expression, "So you are alive...An incomparable pirate who was a cook and yet also a captain."

Zeff didn't seem concerned as he looks at Don, "So what if I'm alive? It has nothing to do with you. As you can see, I live as a cook now."

Don Krieg laughs as he mocks Zeff, "If you put it that way, it sounds nice...though rather than living as a cook, it looks like you can only live as a cook. Red Foot Zeff was a master of kicks who never use his hands in battle. I heard that his strong legs crushed bedrock and even left footprints on steel. And Red Foot referred to your shoes, which were covered in blood that spattered as you kick your enemies down...But you no longer have that precious leg of yours...I've heard the rumor...How unlucky for you to have an accident at sea...To you, losing   one of your legs must mean you are unable to fight."