The Cold-headed Demon: Pirate Fleet Battle Commander Gin

Warning: The Author doesn't know very well the One-Piece franchise.

They're currently doing some research on the franchise while completing some chapters. If you feel or realize some moments aren't like the franchise and you are in a dislike state, The Author apologizes. (T-T)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Wealth, Fame, Power...Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!

This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

"The fin's destroyed!!"

"Our comrade!!"

Everyone was shocked by what just happened. First, a member of Don Krieg is dead, and now the fin has been destroyed. Both were caused by Y/n.

Don Krieg was also shocked by this, "Is he trying to destroy the ship?!" He quickly turned to Gin, "Gin! Blow Zeff's brain out!"

Gin froze as Don Krieg shouted at him, "Do it already!"

"Well~"

Gin and Don Krieg froze together. Time again froze as Gin felt a cold wet blade dripping on his neck.

His eyes shook as he slowly turns to see Y/n, who was still smiling. "What will it be Gin? I'm still feeling the rush and won't find feeling its tingles."

'Is he finding this amusing?!' Gin gulps as his fingers were twitching. What happened to that guy who was helping him? Who helped his men? Is this even the same person?!

"Well, you have two options. Pull the trigger that'll end your life," Gin's eyes were shaking as he is listening sharp while feeling his comrade's blood dripping onto his neck. "Or, be good for me, and slower your gun."

Gin slowly pulls the gun away from Zeff. His body just moved without thinking. But he couldn't help it when hear Y/n's voice, "Good job Gin."

Don Krieg was shaking with anger as he was glaring at Gin. "Gin! You son of a bitch!"